Honeymoon

It was the next day August 4th. Sakura and Sasuke were discussing plans for this week and plans for the next two to three weeks.

"Not that we have already had breakfast let's start with for plans today and this week and the next two or three weeks." Sakura says.

"Okay, tonight I wanna have some fun with my wife." Sasuke smirks. Sakura turns red as a tomato, "Sasuke! I'm already pregnant!!!"
"So I bought condoms when we were in the Hidden Mist." Sasuke argues. "I'd love to but we have so much to do." Sakura explains

"Okay then let's continue planning," Sasuke takes the pen and planner from Sakura.
Sasuke starts planning.
Today:
4 pm — bathe
5 pm — Dinner
6 pm — Sex

Sakura watch as Sasuke wrote everything down, and blushes with embarrassment, "OH GOSH! He's really serious about this, isn't he?"
Sasuke continues writing and writes down the main activities for each day of the week for each week.

Week 3:
Sunday — Cuddle
Monday — Explore the village
Tuesday — Laundry
Wednesday — Buy more supplies
Thursday — Start packing
Friday — Pack
Saturday — Sign out from Inn and leave.

Week 2:
Sunday — Travel and camp
Monday — Travel and camp
Tuesday — Travel and camp
Wednesday — Travel and camp
Thursday — Orochimaru's Lab/Ultra sound
Friday and Saturday — Itachi

"Sasuke, dear I noticed you wrote your brother's name, why's that?" Sakura asks, as she points to Itachi's name on the planner. "I've been needing to visit him," Sasuke approaches Sakura closer, "And I also feel now is the perfect timing," Sasuke looks down at Sakura's belly as he places his hand on Sakura's belly, smiling before looking up at her. Sakura blushes to Sasuke's words. "I not only want you to meet big brother formally but to share the big news with him." Sasuke smiles brightly. "And what news would that be?" Sakura smirks raising her eyebrow. "I reciprocated my feelings for you, we managed to conceive a child; being that you're now pregnant, and we got eloped." Sasuke kisses Sakura. Sakura burns up as she blushes red as a tomato. Sasuke laughs, entertained by how easily flustered Sakura still gets.

"Now that we have our schedule for the next few weeks planned out let's get ready for tonight." Sasuke stands up. "Because I'm pregnant, I can't go into the bathhouses or hot springs here, due to their temperatures, it would harm the fetus." Sakura explains standing up.
"Okay then let's bathe in the shower and tub together." Sasuke requests.
"No, dear you go first you haven't gotten enough sleep, so you need to shower to help you relax, I don't want you to catch a cold." Sakura says.
"Sakura! We are bathing together!" Sasuke looks at his wife with Sharingan.
"Why are you using Sharingan?!" Sakura freaks out.
"Sakura, we're showering and bathing together, because that's what couples do."
"Stop, why are you looking at me like that? Pervert."
Sasuke deactivates his Sharingan, placing his hand on Sakura's head. "Sakura if men weren't perverts, the human race would have died out long ago. Plus you have veto power."
Sakura mopes, "Fine."

Sasuke picks Sakura up carefully taking her to the bathroom. Sasuke locks the bathroom door and puts Sakura down. Sasuke gets himself undressed and Sakura watches, "Aren't you gonna get undressed?" Sasuke asks.
Sakura starts to undress herself. Sasuke turns on the water and checks the temperature before stepping in. Sasuke reaches his hand out to keep Sakura from slipping. Sakura grabs Sasuke's hand and steps into the shower. Sakura and Sasuke wash their hair and then after they rinse the soap out of their hair they help scrub each other's backs and hard to reach spots.
After they clean themselves and each other they hop into the bath. Sasuke places his hand on Sakura's breast, squeezing each one at a time and kissing her neck and shoulders. Sakura lets out a light moan.