Exploring the Red Cloud

It was 5 weeks later, January 13th, a New Year had began. Sakura was officially 3o weeks pregnant. She and Sasuke were in the Land of Rivers, exploring the Akastuki Hideout looking for clues. They had arrived yesterday.

Sasuke looks around investigating the place. The hideout was in ruins, Sasuke found some remains of intel on the different Akastuki Hideout locations. The next closest location was near the Land of Waves.

"Sakura!" Sasuke shouts.
    "Yeah?" Sakura replies.
"How do you feel about a beach vacation?" Sasuke asks.
    "I'd absolutely would love that, if I wasn't 30 weeks pregnant!" Sakura responds.
"Okay, then in 2 weeks let's go to the Land of Waves, because that's where we might be able to find more clues." Sasuke states.

Two weeks was perfect, giving Sakura time to rest.
...

    5 weeks have gone by, February 17th. Sakura was 35 weeks.
2 weeks ago they left the hideout. Once again with Sakura being pregnant, travel was slow. Sakura had to take many breaks. They would camp frequently and camping would take a 2 to 3 days or almost a week. Luckily Sasuke was in no rush.
The baby was due soon.
    Sakura had a feeling the baby was ready to come soon. She experienced painful kicks and false contractions. Sasuke was concerned but with no hospitals or doctors near by and with his mission, he had to make some decisions. He grabs his maps. He looks were they are located and with the other map sees where the Akastuki's nearest hideout was located.

He also noticed on the map that Orochimaru's Southern hideout, manned by Karin Uzumaki which is on an island not far off the coast and on the way to the Akastuki hideout

Sasuke didn't care about the mission at this point. For the first time he actually didn't care about a mission being completed. The only thing he cared about completing was his family, helping his wife bring their child into the world. He and Sakura have been eagerly waiting 9 months to meet their little creation. They had to get to Karin early because they didn't know exactly when the baby would be due.

"Sakura, we leave tomorrow!" Sasuke demands.
"Okay" She replies.
"You're 35 weeks pregnant, the baby will be born in 3 to 5 weeks. There's no near by doctors, and I don't know how to deliver a baby. The only place we can go is Orochimaru's Southern Hideout, Karin manages that location. She's probably our best bet." Sasuke steps up.
"What about the mission?" Sakura questions.
"I don't care about the mission any more, all I care about is you and the baby!" Sasuke went on.
Sakura agrees.