Late and Missing

2 weeks go by and it's now July 15th.

Recently Sakura has realized her period is missing and her cycle should've happened two weeks ago.

Sakura tells Sasuke, "Sasuke, I haven't had my period yet and I think I'm late."

"What's that supposed to mean and how do you know?" Sasuke asks.

"It's my vagina and I track it; a women's period occurs every 28 days which is equivalent to exactly 4 weeks." Sakura explains in detail.
"It's been 5 weeks since my last period. Plus on top of that 3 weeks ago on your birthday we had sex at that love hotel." Sakura tries to calmly explain.

"The point is and what I'm saying is I'm possibly pregnant." Sakura lightly smiles.

"That's incredible news! But how can we be 100% sure you're pregnant?" Sasuke questions.

"Just wait another week or two." Sakura says.

Sakura waits another two weeks where it's August 27th. They are in the Kirigakure village where Sakura and Sasuke go to pharmacy to look for a pregnancy test. Sakura goes inside and finds two and buys both just in case. Sakura heads back outside to Sasuke and they go back to the Inn.

Sakura takes the test to the bathroom and reads the direction on the packaging.

Sakura opens the packaging and opens the tests. She sits on the toilet with the tests ready holding it. She carefully urinates on the strips and then covers both tests with their caps. She waits for a while to see the results.
Sasuke checks on her. "Hey, you okay in there?" Sasuke knocks.
"Yeah, I'm just waiting for the results." Sakura shouts.
Time passes and she gets the results and both appear positive.

She shrikes with excitement and Sasuke burst into the bathroom only to see Sakura crying

She shrikes with excitement and Sasuke burst into the bathroom only to see Sakura crying. "Hey are you okay?!"
Sakura then nods. "We're gonna be parents!"
"Let me see." Sasuke asks.
Sakura shows Sasuke the tests. He gets overwhelmed with excitement and tears up a bit. He felt proud of himself.
Sasuke and Sakura kiss happily in tears about this news.