News Spread

It was the next day, around noon. Giving birth yesterday took a lot out of Sakura. She slept 12 hours today.

Sakura asks Sasuke to write a letter to their friends. "Sasuke, can you write a message to our friends? I'll tell you what to write." Sakura requests. "Who first?" Sasuke asks. "Who do you think? It's gotta be obvious. Naruto and Hinata, silly." Sakura teases.

Sasuke grabs pen and papers and writes what Sakura requested.

"Dear Naruto and Hinata,

Sakura and Sasuke, here. First off, Kakashi told us Hinata was pregnant, so congrats on the baby. We hope you both are well!
A lot has happened for us. I'm no longer Sakura Haruno, I'm Sakura Uchiha; Sasuke and I eloped. Also sorry you haven't heard from us, because again a lot has happened and we've been busy. We're writing to tell you, we should be back by April 4th or 5th. I'll have Ino inform you when we arrive or something. Also if your baby is already born, bring them with. We brought back some souvenirs.

Love,
The Uchihas."
Sasuke writes per Sakura's words.

"Next, letter." Sakura requests.

"Dear Ino and Sai,

I heard from Kakashi you two got married, congrats!
Ino, I sincerely apologize for not staying in contact and being gone so long!! There's a reason for that and why you're just now hearing from us. We've been busy, and a lot has happened. Sasuke and I are eloped; we did so back in August. Anyways we plan to return soon. Being that Ino's in charge of the sensory unit, she will know when we are back. So when you detect our presence from a far if you can, or we'll send Sasuke's hawk and please meet us at the gate, and notify everyone too. We've only written to you both, along with Naruto and Hinata. Just tell all our friends including Kakashi, and Lady Tsunade and Shizune to meet us at the gate and to look for Sasuke's hawk or something. We also brought back souvenirs for everyone!

Love,
The Uchihas."
Sakura instructs Sasuke to write, which he does.
    "Wait... what?!" Sasuke comes to a realization. "What's wrong?" Sakura asks. "We didn't buy anyone souvenirs!" Sasuke argues. "I know that, so do you! But they don't. Plus when you leave for a trip and then when you return what do you bring back?" Sakura questions Sasuke. "Gifts." Sasuke answers. "Exactly! And gifts are usually a surprise. Sarada will certainly be a surprise for everyone." Sakura explains.

Sasuke goes outside and summons his hawk, and puts the messages in his hawk's holding slot. The messages were also each labled by last names: Uzumaki and the other Yamanaka.