Eloping

At night Sasuke decided to keep watching and heard Sakura talking in her sleep saying Sasuke's name as she was dreaming.

Sasuke sees all the animals in the forest then looks back as he tries to not fall asleep and checks in on Sakura later. She was partially stripped and Sasuke was mesmerized even though he has seen and touched Sakura before but it's just been a little while and the last time he saw her naked and stuff was when they had sex not long before Sasuke's birthday.
Sasuke lets Sakura sleep.

It was the next morning Sakura wakes up stretching and yawning Sasuke looks at her. "Why are you looking at me like that dear?" Sakura looks. She then looks down and fixes her clothes.
"Why didn't you cover me?" Sakura asks.
"Because you were asleep and I didn't have any of your consent." Sasuke explains.
"I'm your partner and it's fine."
"Come on pack your stuff we're going to continue traveling to the Hidden Cloud if we want to help deliver the news." Sasuke says.

Little did Sakura know that they weren't going to the hidden cloud they were on their way to the Land of Hot Water to get eloped and married in the Hidden Hot Water Village.

The couple packs their things and set off to the Hidden Hot Water Village. They continue traveling through the Land of Fire. After several hours they begin to approach the village.

"We're here!" Sasuke says. "This isn't the Hidden Cloud!" Sakura says. "Sakura I'm not good with word but remember that you are my lover, my best friend, partner in crime, my magnet, our feels for each other will forever be connected," Sasuke gets closer to Sakura touching her stomach as they bud foreheads, "and it's because of this child it will forever be possible and that we will always be connected. So please marry me?" Sasuke says.
Sakura kisses Sasuke, "Yes."
Sasuke kisses her back in response. "Lets go find someone in the village to officiate us and get our marriage license. We should be good to elope by tomorrow or a couple of days." Sasuke says.

"So are we even going to get Hidden Cloud?!" Sakura asks.
"No, I told the Mizukage that my hawk would take care of the task of delivering the message and she agreed." Sasuke said. "I think that about after a couple of weeks after we have eloped we should go to Orochimaru's new laboratory hideout that's located in the Land of Fire."

Sasuke and Sakura go to the village's town hall to sign a marriage license to sign before finding someone in the village who was able to officiate their marriage so they could elope.

They signed the marriage license and found someone to elope them.

They introduced themselves to the officiator before they begin. The officiant's name was Takayoshi Naga.

"Let's begin. Sasuke Uchiha please repeat after me." Takayoshi asked.

"Sakura Haruno, I marry" Takayoshi said.
"Sakura Haruno, I marry." Sasuke repeats.

"I will love you Sakura, respect you, console you, and help you" Takayoshi says.

"I will love you Sakura, respect you, console you, and help you." Sasuke repeats.

"Until death; protecting fidelity. This is a promise I swear on." Takayoshi says.

"Until death; protecting fidelity. This is a promise I swear on." Sasuke smiles as he repeats the last sentence.

Sakura tries to kiss Sasuke but Sasuke just pokes Sakura's forehead instead.

Sasuke and Sakura thank Takayoshi for taking their time to officiate the young couple

Sasuke and Sakura find an inn to stay at for a whole week. The honeymoon was about the begin.