𝟮 - ❝𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗲𝘀❞

(from now on 'this' is english, 'this' is japanese)

❝𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘸
𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰❞

- 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰, 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳

LONG STORY SHORT, YOU WERE TERRIBLY WRONG.

you had awoken the following morning with your area as desolate and unfamiliar as before.

you groaned, feeling slightly less sick and horribly nervous as the night before, as if the situation had fully dawned on you and you had.. accepted it?

well, not quite. you still didn't quite believe it and preferred to think that maybe there was some crazy thing that killed every single person but you. yeah, that sounded about right. you would totally survive a zombie apocalypse or whatever went on. yup.

in an attempt to take a shower, you had frowned deeply. the water wouldn't turn on.

ugh, fml. just gonna have to drown myself in deodorant..

so that's what you did, using your nicest and cleanest smelling deodorant, you doused yourself to the point you were wheezing. after letting the room air out, you dressed yourself.

you grabbed a pair of light blue baggy jeans and tightening it with a white belt decorated with a sparkling gem every centimetre or so, it also had a shiny gem buckle.

you pulled on a cropped white zip-up jacket that was tight enough to be a shirt, zipped it up just enough that it looked cute but only had a small bit of cleavage showing (if you have any). you clip a few gold/silver/rose gold/black (whatever colour you wear) loose necklaces around your neck, one with your name, a few random ones and a beautiful one with a pearl on the end your mother had gotten you for your 16th birthday.

 you clip a few gold/silver/rose gold/black (whatever colour you wear) loose necklaces around your neck, one with your name, a few random ones and a beautiful one with a pearl on the end your mother had gotten you for your 16th birthday