𝟱 - ❝𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲❞

(this is the most boring game tbh and i always skip it when reading)

❝𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳
𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳
𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘯𝘰𝘸
"𝘥𝘰𝘤, 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵"
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵❞

- 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘺, 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

DING!

the elevator doors opened, leading you all into a fairly small room, probably the size of a children's bedroom.

everyone's phones chime.

'the time limit for this room is two minutes'

you glance at the red 02:00, pursing your lips.

right away this would be the room the girl would die in, you felt bad for not trying to save her, but the butterfly effect was a concept you weren't sure you wanted to toy with.

you all enter the room, being met with two doors on the connecting walls, one with a cutesy angel picture and the other with a slightly creepy skeleton photo.

"what is this?"

"alive... or dead" shibuki looked between the two doors with a frown.

"is this really a game?" chota said with uncertainty. you just pat his shoulder with a solemn nod.

he giggles, you sigh, having forgotten he had really thought of this as a joke.

"i think.. this is really getting exciting" he pulled out his phone, pressing record and chuckling, arisu laughing a bit too.

"i'm sure this must be doors to an art gallery" chota spoke, recording as arisu and karube walked up to the 'alive' door.

"i want to go.. home" the highschool girl spoke nervously. your frown deepens, feeling sympathetic. she had mentioned something about wanting to return home.

guilt stabs at your stomach.

you wanted to save her, but really it'd be for nothing. you couldn't have her with you the whole games and in some final destination type situation she'd likely be killed in one of her following games anyways.

chota chuckles softly, panning the camera to her. "it'll be fine. you're with us. we'll play the game, get our prize, and go home. okay?"

you looked to your feet,