𝟭𝟬 - ❝𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲❞

- game idea by u/Doppelgnger83_  on reddit

- game idea by u/Doppelgnger83_ on reddit

❝𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪'𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘺𝘮
𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦
"𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮"
"𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘦, 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦."
𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘥, 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥
𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺, 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱
𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘴.
𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘱
𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘥❞

- 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘥, 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

IT DIDN'T TAKE MUCH WANDERING FOR YOU TO LOCATE ANOTHER GAME.

you inspected the building, it was a desolate, regular-sized warehouse.

you pursed your lips, glancing around. there was nobody else inside, but you assumed you had to go inside.

you cross your fingers for a survivable game before crossing the threshold of the building.

you walked through a dark hallway and eventually made it into a wide, large interior where a few other people stood.

immediately you noticed the same, tall man with piercings and a gun that you had met at your first game.

you squint slightly at him, letting him know you recognise him as a smirk comes over his face.

your hand reaches to your ear instinctively, heat rushing through you at the memory of his tongue running along your ear.

you shudder slightly.

his eyes trail your figure, eyebrow quirking slightly.

you had changed again just before coming here, now in a black tube top and black cargo pants. you had a slightly oversized, brown racer jacket on matched with brown nike shoes and dark brown prada glasses with your hair in a slicked back, spiky bun. you also had on gold/silver, slightly chunky hoops and a plain gold/silver tiffany necklace.

 you also had on gold/silver, slightly chunky hoops and a plain gold/silver tiffany necklace