𝟳 - ❝𝘁𝗮𝗴❞

(kinda thinking that y/n is too like

(kinda thinking that y/n is too like.. op? if you can call it that.. i mean not many people just know how to use knives and fight.. but like.. anyway! i ain't making her defenseless so. also can i just say i hate having to continuously say 'the boys'... da boyzzz 🥶🥶🥶)

❝𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘪 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭
𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪'𝘥 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦
𝘰𝘩, 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘰𝘺❞

- 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

"STOP FOLLOWING US"

you grimaced, glancing back at nitobe who would not stop following the three of you.

he chuckled, "just feeling you guys out. i'm thinking you three might be good enough to be my allies"

"no thanks" you grumble.

"lucky ass"

"are you a doctor?" arisu asks, mildly hopefully.

"nope, a real estate agent"

you grimace,

of course you are..

"how many times have you played the game?"

"ah.. let's see, maybe five times?"

"and you've always won?"

"i guess so, yeah" he chuckles again.

you breathe out through your nose, the man annoying you more in real life than he had in the show.

did he die?

you can't remember.

you hope so.

the now four of you continue around, looking around nervously.

your phones chime, 'the game will now commence. the time limit is 20 minutes. commence now. the tagger is on the move'

your chest tightens slightly, you frown.

this game would be harder to survive than the previous one as you had to actually avoid getting shot.

you all glance around, there was no sight of anyone or anything that could be the tagger.

you remember thinking it might have been one of the players, but now you knew it was.. well, it was players, but not ones you had met.

you flinched slightly as funfair music started playing. you held your hand to your chest, having forgotten about that and been given a good fright.