The Welcome

Omega and Alpha.

One true pair.

Every year, we sit in our little classes learning about the secondary genders that seemingly rule our day-to-day lives. Let's start with the easiest one to explain.

The alpha.

The alpha can be either male or female as a primary gender. The secondary could give a rat's ass. In fact, it imposes itself all over it. They are the strong ones. They like to think they are the head of everything, not realising that there are a bunch of dutty foot knot heads. 

Allegedly. 

They are the breeders of the pack. The ones that do the fucking. The lucky ones where the only inconvenience they face is having to go into a rut every other month. Where they are rewarded with more fucking. Then there's the other gender. The ones to be fucked and get fucked. Again, male and female are all fair game in the eyes of a hungry knot. 

Omega. 

They are the prize. With soft bodies and omega curls, they dance through life looking for the best knothead to fuck and pin down. It's tragic in a way. Left to stew away and exhale behind a door. Pregnant over and over again. At least there is good maternity nowadays. To be born an omega is to be born to serve.

But you can save a lowly omega by admitting me, André Coalmon, to Pemberton University. Use this chance to save one last omega from a life of strife without marriage and breeding.

~ André.

~~~~~~

Jaxon pushes his body away from the bus table. He looks barely above his no-rim glasses at the waiting boy seated in front of him. André looked between the laptop and his friend with impatience.

"Pretty great, right?" André said.

Jaxon pinches the bridge of his nose.

André groans. "Don't do that. You're making it sound like it's shit."

Jaxon locks eyes with his oblivious friend. "I cannot make it sound like anything other than what it is, Dré."

André sighs and leans back as much as he can in the bus chair. "It got me into the school, right?"

"If it was that easy to get in, I would have tried a lot less." Jaxon sighs, picking up his forgotten chocolate eclair.

"Way to be my best friend, Jaxon. I can feel the friendship. It's cold and lonely. " André said. "Just like your mama."

Jaxon threw a pile of napkins across to the boy. "Yuh mudda."

André breaks down into laughter. "You know I don't care about that hag. Fuck her and your daddy." He says. "In fact, it could be throuple between them."

Jaxon's face twisted in disgust, and he dropped the eclair onto the plate. "You're wrong for that. Dead wrong."

"I'm still alive and kicking. There has to be some truth to what I said." André laughed.

Jaxon decides to shake off this conversation. He leans against the window, watching as the snow falls with increasing speed.

Snow in September. What a sin!

"Think there's going to be a lot of Alphas or Omegas in this school." Jaxon wonders.

André scoffs. "What kind of idiot question is that? Unless the alpha population drops down, "