Chapter 1

~Ashlynn's POV~

It was another week of boring college. Everyone busy trying to prepare for their exams next week, professors making sure the tests were ready to go, while others like myself and my best friends were waiting for the most amazing time to have this weekend at a brand new club that just opened in Roppongi. To say we are excited to go is an understatement. I know my brother hates when I go out without him but there's not much I can do with his current..situation? I guess I should back up a little bit and explain. My name is Ashlynn Kazutora im 22 years old and go to the University of Tokyo I study world languages there, my brother Hanemiya got into some major trouble recently from stealing a bike and also killing our friends oldest brother... but at least hes getting the help he needs now. But enough about me and the issues with my family let me introduce you to my other family. The Tokyo Manji gang and family. Firstly theres our leader Manjiro Sano aka Mikey. Him and I dated for a while in highschool however he was becoming a bit to obsessed with anything about me..wouldn't even let me go ANYWHERE without him but that's in the past and his siblings are my closets friends. Theres Jade Sano who is like a sister to me were the same age and grew up together basically. Theres also the twin Sanos which are CJ and Morgan theyre fraternal twins CJ being the oldest he always loves to help and make sure everyones okay and Morgan is always the sweetest when she knows anyone is feeling down. Of course we can't forget the Baji's another set of twins in our group Ayla and Keisuke, they're both amazing and always fun to be around although Keisuke can be a bit uhm hostile sometimes. When the group was formed thanks to Keisuke my brother was also invited to join their gang along with a few other members that some of my besties have taken a liking to, even though they never admit it. Ken Ryugiji he also goes by Draken literally the tallest member of our group and he always looks so mean but hes just a big teddy bear. Takashi Mitsuya our designer and stylist, he makes the most amazing clothes you could ever imagine! Well I guess that's about it for introductions since you'll meet everyone else later~

                                                   ~Time Skip Friday at the club in Roppongi~

After taking HOURS to get ready everyone was finally here the whole gang as we like to call it aka Jade,Ayla,CJ,Morgan,Draken,Baji(since he wont let his sister out by herself),Mikey,myself and Draken. Mitsuya would've come but his sisters needed a baby sitter so he had to stay home. After showing the guard our ID's he let us through, the first thing that anyone could smell was the harsh smell of sweat and alcohol. As soon as we got in and our eyes adjusted to the lights we could see bodies all over the place, some on the dance floor, at the bar, at their own booth areas but what caught our attention was the upstairs VIP area. Thanks to all of us saving for ages to get it we made our way over to the VIP staircase. Once there I showed the man in a black suit with black sunglasses(why have those on in a dark club?) he grabbed the rope and unhooked it and let us through. As we ascended the staircase I couldn't help but feel like we were being watched, and sure enough as soon as we got to the top a man with bright pink hair a pinstriped purple and pink suit without the jacket and two scars at the corner of his mouth stopped us.

"Just where do you think your going, who let you up here its for VIP's only" He stated blunty.

"Uhm yeah we know..we paid for the VIP booth." I stated firmly extending my hand to show him our ticket to confirm it.

He looked up and past me to Jade who was behind me. His mouth dropped open and looked like he just seen a ghost or the most remarkable thing ever. After literally shoving me to the side he goes up to he and takes her hand in his placing a light kiss on her knuckles.