Chapter 2

~Ayla's POV~

As I dance, I slowly start to see Jade and Ashlynn move out of my eye site. "Jade, Ashlynn" I tried yelling stumbling to them, only to feel someone grab my hand and turn me around. "Hey sweetheart", a man with a purple wolf-cut and lavender eyes stands in front of me with a grin. "Uh yo" I yell loudly. "My names Rindou Haitani and what's your name beautiful", "Ay-hiccup-la" I slur. I feel Rindou guide me to the bar, we sit down together and start chatting when I hear my twin brother yelling my name. "AYLA". I turn my head to see Baji and Morgan walking together looking for me "OMG MORGAN BABY-GURL YOU LOOK GOOD" i yell. "Ayla what are you doing" Keisuke ask. "Uhhh there was some dude -hiccup- sitting with me a moment- oh god I'm gonna throw up" I gag. Keisuke grabs my hand and guides me to the nearest restroom, once there I rush into the stall and empty my stomach into the porcelain bowl of death. "I'm sorry Keisuke..." I sob as I continued to throw up as my brother is holding my jet black and purple hair back while Morgan slowly rubs circles on my back. Once all done I finally get up and THANK GOD Morgan had a spare toothbrush in they're purse. Once I'm finally done we head back to the dance floor to find everyone else. Once we get there I see that Mikey is in a stand off with that pink haired guy from earlier and out of the corner of my eye I see Draken and CJ ready to back him up when needed. Still no sign of Ashlynn though.....

                                                                                    ~Ashlynn's POV~

As the music became louder and louder and Ayla, Jade and myself lost ourselves to the music I slowly began to drift off into what my brother calls "La-la land" as I slowly open my eyes expecting to see my besties, I jump back because I'm met with those same lavender eyes from earlier. "Hey pretty girl, what can I do to get you to tell me your name?" He says in a sultry voice. "Uhm...its Ashlynn...Ashlynn Kazutora" I slowly say as if I'm mesmerized by his being. He gives a soft throaty laugh and that smirk returns to his face "Well, Ashlynn... Nice to meet you. The names Ran Haitani. What brings a girl like you here?" he states while playing with a piece of hair that was hanging on my face. I stare at him and wonder what he could exactly mean by "the type of girl?" it confuses me but however I decided to continue the conversation with this man. "Well I'm sure I'm not the type of girl you think I am Haitani." I say boldly as I feel the alcohol giving me the confidence that I once had long ago. "Oh really?" He says with his eyebrow raised as he brings his hand that was playing with my hair to my chin and with his thumb and pointer finger he lifts up so were seeing eye to eye. I smirk at him and grab his wrist with all my strength. I thank my brother in my head that he taught me how to defend myself after some horrible crap happened in high school at a party. I giggle at the look on his face that shows he is very confused. "I'm sure you've heard of the Tokyo Manji gang yeah? Well I'm the 9th division's captain, and if you know them then you probably know my brother Hanemiya Kazutora.. the one who just got put away for murder.. yeah so I'll let you know right now that I know I'm not the type of girl you thought I am, yes I may be under the influence but I can still handle my own." I say to him as I let go of his wrist he slowly starts to finally say something, it comes out as a mumble so it's hard to hear. "I think I'm in love..." Ran mumbles. I turn to leave and I see a very pissed off Baji twins (Keisuke thinks of me as his sister since him and my brother were best friends and now hes taken on the responsibility of watching over me). "Oh..he-he. Hi Keisuke, Ayla..." I nervously giggle and rub the back of my head while not looking in their eyes. "JUST WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN BABY?!" Ayla yells as she brings me in for a death hug. I always seem to forget how strong she is. "I'm fine Ayla..." I mumbled out since I'm being smothered. "Just who the fuck do you think you are? Do you even know who she is?! Do you know who her brother is?!" Keisuke yells at Ran. "Uhm, well she just told me so yeah what of it?" Ran states while narrowing his eyes. "Ugh this is going to be a long night" I sigh into Ayla's hold as she walks us over to find Jade and what we see isn't good.