Chapter 12

~Jade's POV~
As I came back from cleaning the kitchen from dinner I see Rindou and Ayla finally come back down stairs and join Ashlynn, Ran and Sanzu on the couches. I smirked to myself as I slowly make my way to the front of the living room and lean over the coffee table in front of them "How about a bit of fun hmm? That's what you wanted right Ash?" I said with my eyes locked directly on hers with a devilish smile on my face making her blush deeply "Uh...yeah..I guess so." She muttered out dropping her eyes to her lap "Good girl." I smiled as I took her hand and pulled her to her feet and turn to Ayla "Move to the chair...Now" "what.." Ayla said with a shocked expression "CHAIR..now..you can be a brat and make this worse for yourself or be a good girl and listen to what I tell you" I smirked full in full dominance. Ayla blushed and slowly got up and moved to the chair, as she sat down I looked at the guys who were sitting there with confused faces. "You three..sit still, hands to your sides and eyes on us..got it?" I demanded "Excuse me" Ran started before I kneeled down to eye level with him and lock my eyes on his with a look of complete dominance "would you rather be made to leave instead." I whispered harshly making him tense up as he leaned back and did what I asked. I smiled as i stood back up and walk back to Ashlynn "now..what to do with you..ya know youre always taking charge and making me dress up in the most inappropriate fashion and getting me into situations that i have to get us all out of.." I began as I trailed my fingers over her shoulder to the back of her neck gripping it hardly but not in a way that would hurt her "so...you going to behave yourself or do i need to be more forceful with you hmm?" I whispered as I grazed my teeth against her ear making her whimper slightly "oh? What was that..getting worked up already hmm?" I whispered as I slipped my hands down to her hips "now..what i want you to do is get on your knees for me..can you do that?" I asked softly "mhm.." she nodded as she slowly dropped to her knees looking up looking up at me thru her lashes and i gently pushed her hair back out of her face "mm..good..now.." I murmured turning over my shoulder to look at Ayla "get over here..brat." I demanded with hooded eyes making her immediately scurry over to me causing me to grin seductively "now follow my lead..got that.." I whispered against her neck lightly running my tongue over her pulse point making her tremble slightly "yes Mommy i understand" ayla whispered.
Looking back down as Ashlynn I smirked as i gently ran my thumb over her bottom lip forcing her mouth open as I slipped two fingers into it causing her to gag softly
"Ah uh..take it like a good little slut" I whispered harshly sinking my fingers deeper into her throat as she let out another loud whimper.
I pull my fingers from her mouth and lock my eyes on ayla "spread your legs for me princess." I cooed softly, she nervously spread her legs and I slipped my two digits soaked in Ashlynn's spit down her shorts and into her entrance making her gasp softly I slowly thrust my fingers in a 'come here' motion causing aylas walls to pulse around my fingers "so sensitive huh?" I whispered as i took my free hand and motioned for Ashlynn to get closer.
Once Ash was in front of Aylas dripping cunt i gently pushed her face towards her clit "suck.." I demanded as i kept my hand on the back of her head and my fingers continued to work magic inside of Ayla.
Ash began to gently suck on Aylas clit making her toss her head back in a wave of pleasure "good job Baby.." I whispered stroking Ashlynn hair as we both continued to bring ayla over the edge her walls clamped down on my fingers harshly as her legs trembled and she climaxed over Ashlynn's tongue and my fingers making me grin as i pull my fingers out of her pussy and shove them into my mouth sucking them clean without breaking eye contact with Rindou "now that's what i call a surprise." I chuckled as I walked back to the kitchen for a drink.

~The guys POV~

"Holy shit.." Ran mumbles as he tries not to move much per Jade's order.. "Is this really happening?" Rindou leans over to his brother and asks as he can't take his eyes off his girl whos being ate out by her best friend and fingered by the other. "Fuck thats so hot" Sanzu says with his jaw dropped open. Ran sees Sanzu start to move his hand like he's gonna grab Jade. "Sanzu dude no you are not fucking this up we are fucking watching this shit you possessive asshole"Ran grunts at him as they just continue to watch the girls they have been head over heels for do some of the best most amazing stuff they have ever seen.

~Ayla POV~
"I think I'm gay" i moan looking down at Ash panting. "Jesus" I hear Ran say turning my head I see Ran walking towards Ashlynn "that was so hot" he says trying pulling his pants up before squatting down beside her. "Ayla you look a little fucked out" Ran chuckles before grabbing Ash and bringing her to the kitchen. "Mmmm kinky" sanzu says before getting up and leaving to find Jade, leaving me alone with Rindou who's just sitting there staring. "Rin you okay" I ask moving to sitting beside him "mmm yeah I'm good" he says starting to get up and grab my hand "let's get you some water and cleaned up" "your dick is hard" I say "I just watched the love of my life get eaten out by her best friend and her other best friend dom the fuck out of her" he mumbles. "REVERSE BACK UP, HOLD YOUR HORSES, what do you mean love of your life" I say stepping back, "I love you Ayla more than anything but I understand if you don't love me back" he says before walking up to his room leaving me standing there. "Fuck" I groan slumping down into the couch.

Rindou pov
"I love you Ayla but I understand if you don't feel the same" I mumble out loud to myself in my room "you're such an idiot Rindou" I lay on my bed and groan at my confession I made to Ayla. "Fuck I better talk to her about this, I don't want to ruin anything between us" I say getting up and walking back down stairs. "Ayla" I say but no answer "AYLA" I yell causing ran, sanzu, Jade and Ash to come walking out of the kitchen. "Is Ayla with you guys" I ask "nope we thought she was with you upstairs" Ash says. "Ah fuck where did she go" Jade sighs pulling out her phone to call Ayla. "No answer" Jade says "it's unlike her to not answer us" Ash says pulling out her phone, "fuck this is all my fault, I told her I was in love with her" as I look to Jade and Ash with shocked expression. "You love our baby girl" ash says hugging him "you hurt her and I'll kill your" Jade smirks. "I don't think she feels the same way" I mumble. Jade and Ash look to each other knowing exactly where she is. "She's at their secret spot" ash says not explaining who the "their" is to the boy. "Can we borrow a car, we'll bring her home" ash says with Jade following her behind. "We'll be back soon" Jade says following ash out the door and to the car. Leaving the boy alone to wonder who they are talking about. Ash and Jade speed off to the destination making it there in 15 minutes. They park the car and get out and see Ayla sobbing sitting by the water at the park her and Mitsuya use to come too everyday.

Jades pov
(Before they notice Ayla's gone)

Entering the kitchen after leaving the guys and Ayla and Ash all shocked by my sudden action i smirked to myself as i open the fridge leaning down to grab a water. As i turn around letting the fridge door close on its own im met face to face with Sanzu who has a look in his eyes ive never seen on a man before. "Can i..help you?"  I murmured taking a step backwards my back flat against the coldness of the fridge door. My eyes lock on his and my hands grip my bottle of water tightly as o hold it close to my chest. "Do you have any idea..how insanely hot what you just did was." He whispered huskily against my face his breath hot as it cascaded over my skin. Before i could say anything Ran and Ashlynn come walking into the kitchen and I shoved Sanzu backwards and make my way over to ashlynns side.

~Ashlynn's POV~
(Before they notice Ayla's gone)

"That was hot" I hear Ran say to me as he helps me up I wipe my mouth from Ayla's juices being everywhere. "Ayla you look a little fucked out" Ran chuckles as we grabs me and takes me into the kitchen. I see Ayla storm off after I hear rindou go upstairs. They must be going for round two I think to myself and giggle. "So did you boys enjoy the show?" Jade asks "you have no idea.." ran states out turning to hide his blush. "Ayla..AYLA!" I hear rindou and Jade and I both perk up looking for him so we walk out of the kitchen with ran and sanzu right behind "is Ayla with you guys?" Rindou asks "nope thought she was upstairs with you." I say crossing my arms. "Ah fuck where did she go." Jade sighs deeply we both know it takes a lot to get her upset so what did this asshole do. Once Jade and myself finally figure out where the hell she is after thinking I tell ran we need to borrow one of the cars in which he grabs his keys and I head out the door with Jade on my trail as we head to Ayla and mitsuyas spot. It's where they always go to talk about anything and everything. I just hope she's actually there..