Chapter 3

~Jades POV~

As we arrive at Ashlynns apartment i watch as she pays the Uber driver and shuts the door turning to face me with that signature smile that knocks your breath out, as Ayla makes her way back to my side and wrapped her arms over my shoulders from behind letting out the sweetest laugh youll ever hear. "What would i do without you two" I smiled softly as I slowly walked inside with them both hanging off my shoulders. "Mmm be like my brother probably." Ayla coos teasingly with a drunken giggle making me roll my eyes with a laugh "yeah..you're probably right"

We settled down on ash's bed huddle together with me in the middle of them. "So..." Ash says timidly turning to look me dead in the eyes. I knew what she wanted to say but i wasn't ready to talk about it so i just shoved a pocky stick in her lips to shut her up and grabbed the remote starting the show.

My head rested on Aylas shoulder and my hand intertwined in Ashlynn's as I finally managed to relax but my thoughts were quickly turned sour as i kept seeing that stupid pink haired mans face flash across my mind. "Dammit.." I muttered quietly but Ayla and Ash both heard and turned to face me in an instant as my face turned bright red "what?" They both chimed in unison with stupid smirks on thier face. "Wipe the smirks off your faces guys" I pout and turn away looking at the TV screen the newest episode of attack on titan playing on Ashlynn's tv. "You know that's not gunna happen honey bun." Ash states with a giggle as i frustratedly let go of her hand and flip to my stomach shoving my face into my pillow. I can't believe what I'm thinking right now? Like if all guys why Sanzu? We know a bit about what they do in their gang but I still can't help the feeling of his delicate touch the sent of his cologne. It was all so intoxicating and I didn't want it to end but at the same time. I don't know if I could trust a man again after what Tora did to me. "You know it's okay to have a crush honey bun. It's not like you're not allowed to. I know my brother caused a lot of damage and trauma but honey if you feel up to it go for it you deserve to be happy. What my brother did was unforgivable and to this day I'm still upset with him for it but he's not here and you know I promised he would never touch you again. I would never lie to you honey bun." Ash states after grabbing me and turning me into her so I can cuddle up to her. I just want to feel happiness from a guys touch again. Maybe that Sanzu can help with that one day?

                                         ~Ayla's POV~
As we were talking about everything that had happened with Jade I couldn't help but how my bad situation had ended thanks to an amazing man who also happens to be my best friend and who was able to help me through it all.
~flashback to 6 months ago~
Ayla and mitsuya have been best friends since diapers. The 2 did everything together causing chaos. Has the 2 grow older, Ayla got a boyfriend named kisaki. Ayla was always with him and slowly stopped hanging with Mitsuya. Throughout the relationship Ayla stopped being her bubbly wild self. Mitsuya knew something was up but never questioned until Ayla went to his house one day drunk out of her mind crying. mitsuya opened the door and saw his best friend sobbing, he pulled her into a hug and dropped to the floor holding her and running his fingers through her hair. As Ayla tells him  everything that happened Mitsuya can't help but let a few tears. "Ayla I can't believe he did that to you, you have to tell someone" Mitsuya says still holding me. "I did, I told you" I chuckle but still sobbing. After a few moments Ayla tries to stand up breaking out of Mitsuya grip.
Let me rewind it back to how I ended up at Mitsuya door.
"Mmm Kisaki" I moan "yeah baby does that feel good" kisaki whispers in my ear.
Kisaki was giving me the best massage of my life. It was such a normal day, after the massage, we got ready, ate breakfast and headed out for the day. I noticed Kisaki gripped my hand tighter then usually. "Kisaki can we get ice cream" "no" "oh can we get a drink" "no, I don't want to buy you anything" "I'll pay" "do you ever shut up", my eyes widened at his words but apologize and stay quiet. After a moment Kisaki pulls me into an alley looking mad. "I can't stand you know" "uh this doesn't make any sense Kisaki, we were just happy when you were giving me a massage" "it's called acting dumb bitch". I start to feel tears form in my eyes, "kisaki I love you" "and I hate you, dating you has been a terrible experience" Kisaki smirks. I can't help but sob and rush away to the only person who would understand Mitsuya.
*Present time*
"Ayla I'm so sorry, don't listen to him, you're beautiful, hilarious, and the most amazing girl I've ever met" Mitsuya whispered in my ear still hugging. "Can I stay the night" I ask  "of course Ayla". We spend the night watching movies and drinking. As we watching the movie white girls I can't help but look at Mitsuya laughing at the movie, Mitsuya turns his head noticing Ayla staring at him "everything okay" he ask. I can't help but to lean in and plant a kiss on his lips.
Before I realize Mitsuya and I are making out, I move on top of him grinding my hips, I pull away from his lips and look into his eyes "Mitsuya I need you" I say and with that he picks me up and carries me to the bedroom.
Mitsuya lays me on the bed climbs on top of me kissing me passionately "god Ayla so you're so beautiful" he whispers between kisses. I slowly start to pull on his shirt trying to take it off. "Please Mitsuya" I moan my hands trace his abs "use your words babe, what do you need" Mitsuya moans. I pull on his pants wanting him to take it off "Ayla are you sure you want this, we have been drinking and I don't want you to regret this" Mitsuya murmured before pulling on my shirt "mhm I want you" I moan helping him undress myself leaving me naked "fuck Ayla you're so beautiful" he says looking at my chubbier figure. He pulls his boxers down revealing his cock. "Oh fuck me" I moan before Mitsuya smirks "that's what I'm about to do" before rubbing my clit, I let out loud moans "feels so good but I need you in me" I say. At my words Mitsuya opens his side table grabbing a condom and putting it on , "dude do you just have condoms in your side table casually" I ask "Ayla don't ruin the moment" he groans before slipping himself inside me. "Jesus you're big what the fuck" I groan "Ayla you can take it, I know you can" he moan thrusting into me slowly "oh fuck Mitsuya feels so good" I moan Mitsuya picking up the pace "yeah baby, you're so tight, squeezing my cock so good fuck" he moan leaning down to kiss my neck. "Mitsuya I'm gonna cum fuck" I scream "me too baby" Mitsuya says. He thrust a couple more times before cumming as I cum around his cock, "oh fuck yes" I scream. After a moment Mitsuya falls to the side of me and looks into my eyes "we can't tell anyone what we just did" I mumble "agreed our little secret".
~Flashback over~ I start to get a little dizzy from remembering such lewd things of our time but I can't help it and thankfully I drift off to sleep in the most peaceful way.