Chapter 13

~Ashlynn's POV~
As we began driving to where Ayla should be I turn to see Jade staring out the window looking like she's deep in thought. "What's going on in that head of yours babe? You never think this hard unless something's wrong.." I say while continuing to drive down the road approaching the river. "I just. I don't know how to feel right now.. to much has been going on.." she states while continuing to look out the window. I sigh as we pull into a spot and get out of the car to head down to where Ayla hopefully should be. Upon walking over the hill we see her sitting on the grass with her knees up to her chest crying. "Ayla?.." jade says while walking up to the sitting friend of ours. "Ayla baby it's okay. What's going on?" I ask her. "I'm in love with both of them.." me and Jade turn and look at one another with a 'what is she talking about look' "uhm Ayla can you explain? We're a little lost" I state as Jade rubs circles on her back trying to help calm her down. "IM IN LOVE WITH BOTH OF THEM. MITSUYA AND RINDOU!" She sobs out as Jade flinches from the outburst I took a small step back. She continues to sob as both Jade and myself try to figure out what to say to her. I know my feelings are similar to hers but I'm not sure about Jade. "It's going to be okay Ayla" jade states. I get down on my knees and hug her tightly as Jade joins in. "You're not the only one in this boat okay? We understand" I state looking at Jade while we hug her giving her pleading eyes to go along with what I'm saying. "Thank you guys. I really wanna go home though. I miss everyone. Mitsuya,Ke. The twins.." Ayla begins to say. "We can't go home. We shouldn't. They don't even want us." I say releasing Ayla and standing up and beginning to walk away "I agree with Ashlynn. It's not a good idea Ayla. I know how much you miss them but if we go back and you see something you don't wanna see how do you think you'll feel?" Jade states. "Like I get that you both have family to go back to but, I have no one. My brothers in fucking prison the guy that I love was hooking up with another girl for fucks sakes. I have you two and the twins but at my house I have no one. Why should I want to go home to that?!" I lash out and get angry. I'm tired of being alone. At least being with Ran im not alone I have someone that cares about me. "Ash.. we didnt know this was how you felt.." Jade states as tears fall from my eyes, I try to wipe them away but they just keep pouring out. "What guy are you in love with Ash?" Ayla asks standing up dusting off her clothes from the dirt and sand. "Shuji..but I don't think it's just him anymore.. ran has shown me nothing but love and for someone who is always so alone.. it's nice to finally be wanted. You guys have your families and everything else. I don't. My parents are gone my brother is gone. When we are home I have no one. I hate being by myself." I sigh speaking softly trying to get the tears to stop. "Ayla if you want to go back home I'll take you there I just.. I can't stay." I say walking back to the car texting ran to let rindou know we found her but she may not be coming home.

~Jades POV~
"But i cant stay" Ashlynn murmured to Ayla as she walked back to the car.
I lock my eyes on Ayla trying my best to hide all the feelings i had deep inside "do you really want to go.." I asked softly "yeah...i do" Ayla whispered out "fine. We will take you..but..I'm with Ash..I won't stay.." I mumbled as i stood up walking back to the car.
Once we all took our seats in the vehicle we drove off in silence. NO one said a word no one looked at each other nothing. The tension was deafening and made my stomach hurt so much but that feeling was quickly replaced with utter pain and resentment as we pulled up to my house the drive way full of everyone's bikes and two familiar figures mopping on the porch. "I'm not getting out." Ash said sternly without looking back at Ayla or me. I turn to look at her and place a hand on her shoulder "ill walk her in...just. Wait for me okay.." i murmur and she nods in response as tears flow down her cheeks.
Ayla and I slowly get out of the car and walk towards the porch to see Keisuke and Mitsuya slumped over the railing with their backs facing us. "Yo.." Ayla choked out causing the two men to flinch and turn around to face us and their eyes go wide and faces turn white. "Ayla..." Mitsuya managed to let out almost inaudible as they both clashed together in a emotional embrace. I sighed deeply and went to walk back to the car to leave with ash but I'm stopped midway by a gentle tug on my wrist "wait..." Keisuke whispered pulling me back into his chest was pressed against my back and his face buried into the nape of my neck. "Please...five minutes that's all i ask.." he whispered taking in a deep breath against my hair "I don't have five minutes Keisuke." I snapped trying to pull away from his grip
"Then let me say one thing!" He yelled forcing me to face him. His breath was short and rapid his eyes red and watery as he brought his hands up to my face leaning forward slightly letting his nose brush against mine causing me to close my eyes and exhale sharply "don't.." I murmured shakily "why not" he breathed out before closing the gap between us and crashed his lips against mine in a desperate and emotional kiss. I let out a soft cry against the kiss as a tear rolled down my cheek I forced myself to push him away and ran back to the car getting into the passenger seat closing the door quickly "go...please.." I murmured my voice shaking as more tears flowed down my cheeks.
Ashlynn nodded as she sped out of the drive way leaving Keisuke in the background fighting back tears.