Chapter 8

~Ayla's POV~

I feel Ash grab my hand as we book it out of the gate, as we run away from the gate, as we run away from the gate I turn my head and notice three silhouettes in the forest area. I turn my head back and continue to run toward  an open field Ash still running in front of me. As we make it to the field I drop to the ground trying to catch my breath "Oh god" I start to panic "We gotta go back and get her Ash, we can't leave Jade in that awful place that only gives out orange jumpsuits." I sob "Ayla get it together babe, we will get her out somehow" Ash says "It's not safe here, the field is to open." We both get up and walk towards the forest area when we hear a whistle behind us. "Bruh no way someone is trying to flirt with us in orange jumpsuits." I groan turning around seeing three men who look oddly familiar. "Ash this all you babygirl" I nervously laugh stepping behind her.  

~Rindou's POV~

"Dude 2 of them are running out" I whisper tapping Ran on the shoulder, we watch as the girl in the back turns her head towards us. I think her name is Ayla but fuck she looks so beautiful with her hair flowing like that. I look back at Ran who's smirking at the girl in the front. "Show time boy's" Ran smirks as we follow the girls to the field. I watch Ayla drop to the ground panting, I can't help but feel this urge to run to her but Sanzu stops me and whistles "Bruh no way someone is trying to flirt with us in orange jumpsuits" I hear Ayla's cute voice say as she turns around. I can't help but blush as she hides behind her friend who Ran is looking at intensely smirking. 

~Ashlynn's POV~
"Ash this all you babygirl" Ayla says to me as she gets behind me acting like I'm the shield. Well shit here goes nothing time to put on the good ol' Kazutora charm. A very tall guy with pink and black hair he's wearing a black hoodie with some black jeans and a pair of all black vans. I see him walking towards me and all I can feel is my heart beating in my chest. UGH why do I have to be wearing this garbage bag of orange right now! "Hey there kitten." he says with a smirk "Uhm...Hi? I feel like we have met before..." I say trying to recall the memory of meeting this man. "Yeah we have, the names Ran, Ran Haitani. We met back at a club in Roppongi a few nights ago, you told me off remember?" He chuckled out the last part as my eyes grow wide "HOLY SHIT! I totally remember that! Sorry I can be kind of a bitch when I drink." I say while rubbing the back of my neck, I then hear Ayla grunt as if telling me to ask why they're here (Thank god for girl language am I right?) "So uhm... what are you guys doing here?" I asked ran tilting my head to the side. "Damn your so adorable. *coughs* anyways we were coming to bail you guys out but...looks like only one of you needs saving now. Right?" He says with a smirk and glimmer in his eyes. "Yeah, Jade's still in there she started a big ass fight to let us escape... I shouldn't have let her do that. The only time she uses my brothers full name is when she's serious ugh! I'm so stupid" I smack my forehead with my palm and go to do it again but Ran grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him, his left hand still has my wrist in it's grasp as his right hand slowly guides me by my waist until we are chest to chest. I see a guy with a purple wolf cut walk past us and go directly to Ayla. "You okay princess?" He asks her. "Uhm-I-uhm yeah I'm okay." She stutters out. "Names Rindou and you're Ayla right?" He begins his conversation with her by introducing himself and knowing her name. "Yes-s that's ri-ight." Dang i haven't seen her this nervous in years! "Ahem. Are we just gunna let my girl sit in jail or are we actually doing something about this?" A guy with pink hair and scars on either side of his lips speaks out in an annoyed tone looking over between Ran and Rindou. "Yeah, call Koko and let him know he only has to put up bail for one and that means only you will owe him a favor!" Ran laughs out as he starts to walk in the direction they came from pulling me by my hand. "Uhm where are we going?" I ask "We're taking you girls home... But there's something you might wanna know first..." he starts to explain with seriousness. "None of your gang has been looking for you.. we have a few informants that let us know when things happen and what people are doing and we asked them to keep an eye on the main members of your gang and no one has even asked about you three.. I'm sorry kitten" Ran finishes explaining this and my heart sinks to my stomach. I look back at Ayla and she has tears in her eyes threatening to fall just like mine. I let go of Ran's hand to go to her. "M-my *hiccup* b-b-brother doe-sn't c-aare?" She sobs out "No babygirl he probably just thinks that were at your favorite bakery okay? I promise it's nothing like that" I say as I pull her into my chest and try my best to soothe her. I see Rindou stick his hand out and lightly touch her back slowly rubbing circles trying to make her feel better. "We should probably get going. We brought two cars so Sanzu can wait for Jade and then we can all meet back at our house." Ran states as Sanzu is already in the distance with keys in hand. Rindou grabs Aylas hand and walks her to the car as I trot beside Ran thinking how the fuck this happened.