Chapter 11

~Ayla's POV~
(In the car to the mall)
"Can't believe Rindou is letting you drive, of all people" Ashlynn complains getting into the passenger seat, "Yeah, how many motorcycles have you crashed in your time?" Jade responds getting in the back seat, "haha uh at least 13 maybe more" I chuckle "don't worry though, I'm a changed women, I'm a professional driver now" I say getting into the driver seat. We buckle in as I start the car as I'm about to leave the boys come to each of our windows, "Be safe girls" Ran says leaning down to kiss Ashlynn, "yeah Drive safe baby" Rindou smiles before kissing my forehead "can't have anything happening to this pretty face". "Ayla if you hurt my angel I'll kill you" Sanzu stares at me with a straight face, "I would never hurt my babies" I scoff and say. "We will see you there bye beautiful" Ran says before getting into his car with Rindou and Sanzu following him, Sanzu sitting in the passenger seat and Rindou in the back. Before the boys have even started the car I take off speeding to the mall with Ashlynn and Jade holding on for dear life. "Ohhhh we need music" I say and see Ashlynn connect her phone to the speaker. We all sing along to the songs and laugh as we pull into the mall. "Ayla you drive like a maniac" Jade dies laughing as the boys are nowhere near us, "not my fault I learned how to drive from my twin" I say knowing how bad of a driver Keisuke can be. After a few minutes we see the boys pull in beside us. We all get out of the car, Ran walking to Ashlynn hugging her "how was the drive kitten" Ran ask "Well, I'm still alive" she laughs back, "Ayla I see my angel is still in one piece" Sanzu glares at me, "Bruh I'm not a bad driver" I say hearing Jade giggle, "sweetheart you drive so fucking fast my god. It's so hot" Rindou says putting an arm over my shoulder "oh ahah thank you" "it's cute how nervous you get with me" he smirks "I do not get nervous" I mumble back feeling him move his arm down and grabbing my hand to intertwine his fingers with mine. I look over at Jade and Ashlynn who are both walking with Ran and Sanzu, Ashlynn holding Rans hand and Jade just walking beside Sanzu. "You know we could ditch them real fast for a quick fuck in the backseat" I hear Rindou murmur, "hmm"I look back and forth between the car and my girls. "'Maybe if you're a good boy I'll let you fuck me after the mall, wherever you want and however you want" I smile as we walk to the mall behind everyone feeling Rindou whisper in my ear "Gonna fuck you until you can't take it anymore and even when that happens I'll continue fucking you". "Bet you $50 you'll cum first" I say as we enter the mall "you're on princess" and with that we walk to the first store.

~Jade's POV~

After almost losing my life to Ayla's crazy ass driving I began walking towards the entrance of the mall behind Ash and Ran who are holding hands. I scoff "Really that quick..."I murmured to myself as Sanzu comes to my side lightly brushing his fingers against mine. I flinched and pull my hands behind my back "don't even...." I spat out and sped up my pace to catch up with Ashlynn. "Can I stab him yet?" I murmured against Ashlynn's neck making her laugh and roll her eyes. "Honeybun you know what I always say. 'Kill them with kindness unless they hurt a loved one'" She says in a sing song voice as Ran just chuckles "He's just in love don't blame a man for that" Ran states looking at Ashlynn in a way I don't think I have ever seen a man look at a woman before, pure love and admiration. I sigh and grab onto Ashlynn's other hand as we start to walk into the mall itself. "So where should we go first?" Ayla asks jumping up and down with Rindou trying to get her to calm down but he just ends up chuckling because she is to adorable when she is doing something she loves to do. "Well we could go to Hot Topic first I've been wanting to see if they have any of those new skirts in plus I'm sure they're having a sale" I hear Ash state from behind me then get drug off by Ran, wonder what he's gunna make her buy I think to myself as I roll my eyes. I see Sanzu looking at me from the corner of my eye with a glint in his eyes. This is gunna be a long day....

~Ashlynn's POV~

We started walking around the mall the guys split off but before splitting off Ran pulled me aside "Kitten I want you to get anything you would like okay? That includes Ayla and Jade too. There's no limit buy whatever makes you happy okay?" He says pulling a black Amex card from his wallet and handing it to me I then place it in my phone case wallet in front of my own debit and credit card. "Well since you're the one buying is there anything I can get that would make YOU happy?" I ask while wrapping my arms around his waist in a loving manner while I think to myself that I'm actually starting to like this man a lot... damn its been a long time since the coldness of my heart faded even this much. "Well I like quite a few things and I mean you make anything look good but my favorite color is purple so hopefully that helps. Oh also fishnet." He mumbles against my forehead after giving me a kiss. I walk back over to the girls and grab them by the hand "WERE GOING SHOPPING BITCHES AND WE HAVE NO LIMIT!" I say proudly as they both look at me confused. Once we're out of the guys' line of sight I pull them into Hot Topic and start grabbing a bunch of clothes all different kinds and our sizes I then hear Ayla speak up "Girl I know you're excited but we don't have enough to cover even HALF of this" she states looking through the pile of clothes and accessories that I have in my arms. I then slump everything onto her and Jade and pull my phone out and grab the black Amex card "Ran's buying" I say with a smirk as both girls get the evil grins on their faces "Well what are we waiting for your Sugar Daddy is buying we spending!" Ayla states as we make our way to the dressing rooms.