1.Her Home

Plot:  After 6-year leap. 

TRING !!!!
TRING!!!

She hit the alarm button to shut it off. The body beside her snuggled more in the pillow covering the face.
Slightly drowsy, she tries to open her eyes. But God waking early on a Sunday morning is tiresome and needs real efforts.
She looked outside and saw rain falling down heavily. When you live in the mountains, rain naturally becomes your companion. The chilly breeze from the open window made her shiver and she again cozied herself in the thick, warm blankets. She shifted her gaze towards left side and saw her husband of six years sleeping like a baby. And her cute six years old son was busy clinging like a koala to her husband.
The sight made her heart soar to sky heights. This is what she loves to stare after waking up.
"Thu thu thu ! Hayee kisi ki najar na Lage." Akshara wished all the happiness for both her husband and her child.
She knew that after waking up she is not going to get sleep again. She slowly woke up without disturbing her favorite monkeys. She went to the washroom and freshened up. She came down to the kitchen and prepared a cup of hot coffee for herself. She sat in the verandah of her home. She was busy enjoying the rain outside. She loves her home.

Akshara's POV: -

Akshara's POV: -

" HOME. A small four lettered word but it brings lots of memories. I never felt belonged before. Goenka home used to be a solace before papa and Sirat ma died. But later their deaths, hostel couldn't be a home. Even when I came after a long time, the house still felt restrictive. I never understood the concept of a home before I met my husband. I thought I could make Birla house my home. I even felt that what I have is perfect, but Abhinav taught me what home means.
Six years back I was too broken and lost. For the first time I realized I have no one to call as my person. And neither I have a home to go and cry. For a very long time I blamed God for snatching my peace. But Abhinav taught me how to create your own peace.
Abhinav my dear husband, I love him to the moon and back. I thought I fell in love before, and that man is my eternal peace. Oh, how wrong I was to consider that. Instead of being my peace he became my damnation. Instead of being cherished I fell in a pit of misery. Abhinav brought me out of hell and became my heaven.

The first time I met Abhinav, I was traveling in a bus, with no route. He became my direction without my knowledge. Log toh apne sago ke liye bhi sautele ban jaate hai. But Abhinav anjaan hokar bhi meri duniya ban gaye.
The first meet, I slapped him for no mistake of his, yet he did so much for me. Took care of me, became my guide in a new city. Took care of me in my pregnancy. Prayed for the safety of my child when I myself was losing every ounce of my sanity. I don't think I would have able to handle my pregnancy alone. I wasn't strong enough. What a weak person I was before. Mumma ki tarah sherni banna toh Abhinav ne sikhaya.

Marrying him was the best decision I took in my life. It might have a start as a necessity for our child but the way he never backed out taught me how to be resilient.
In these six years many things changed. After leaving Udaipur I cut off all my ties with everyone except mimi. She was the only person ever to care for me before everyone else. Even when I was in hostel, she was the one who always used to come to meet me.
Abhir's birth was such a difficult phase for me. And the man I needed the most at that time was busy marrying Arohi. I thought he will be there for me. Oh, how wrong was I. The news of him marrying Arohi when I was in my last trimester crippled me so badly that I had to undergo emergency cesarean. That time only Abhinav was there for me. Thank God I cut all of the ties with those people who readily forgot all my pain and created their happy house on my pain and sufferings.

These six years changed me a lot. Abhinav made me a strong woman. Today, I am the best lawyer in Himachal Pradesh. With my own law firm. I consider myself lucky to have a supportive husband.
And here I am today at my own home. A home which i and my husband created. A home I can call my own with all the rights. No one can snatch this from me now"

She came out of her thoughts when she fell Abhinav beside her on the sofa

She came out of her thoughts when she fell Abhinav beside her on the sofa. She snuggled towards him.

"Kya socha Rahi hai app Akshara", Abhinav asked

"Kuch nahi bss soch rahi hu hamara Naya Ghar kitna sukoon de Raha hai." She replied. 

"Sukoon toh dega na Akshara, hamari mehnat aur hamara pyaar jo hai yaha. Thank you Akshara." Abhinav said.

''Thank you? Woh kis liye Abhinav?'' Akshara asked him. 

''Meri jindagi me aane ke liye . Meri berang jindagi me khushiyon ke rang dalne ke liye. Agar aap nahi hoti toh me Aaj bhi unhi galiyon me akela apni jindagi kaat Raha hota. AAP hai isiliye toh Mera aaj khudka koi wajood hai. Agar Aaj meri business iss mukam par hai toh woh sirf apke bharose ke wajah se hai. So, thank you for loving me and being here with me. For giving me our son." Abhinav replied. 

''Oh Abhinav. Thank you toh mat kahiye. Ek achhe partner hone ka fark nibhaya hai maine. Biwi hu aapki. Apki tarakki se sabse jyada me khush hu. Apne bhi toh mere liye kya kuch nahi kiya hai. Aur ab bass no purani batein jisse hum sad aur senti hojaye. Kal hi hamare naye Ghar ka pujan hua hai. Aur Aaj Khushi mana ne ka din hai. Naki yeh mote mote assu bahane ka. So smile up my cutu bandar." Akshara said.

She ruffled his hairs and pulled his cheeks.

"Arghh Akshara! Baal nahi please."

She however didn't listen to him and showed him tongue. 👅
Abhinav raised his eyebrows and pulled her in a hug.

''I love you Akshara.
I love you too Abhinav.''

''Papa, Mumma mere bina hugs. Not fair. Mujhe bhi huggy chahiye.''
Abhir exclaimed.
"Oyye nikkeji, aapke Bina hamara family hug bilkul incomplete hai ji. Toh aaja gale lag Jaa mere yaara.". hearing his father, Abhir ran and joined his parents on the sofa and hugged them tightly .

Finished

Hope you all loved this part.
Does anyone want a second part of this where Sharma family visit mimi on her birthday.
If yes, please do comment.

Also please feel free to comment how you liked it. If there are some mistakes, please tell me.
Critics are appreciated.
(But hate from another fandom will not be tolerated).
If you guys want an os on a particular track, please do tell me. I can try and write it.
Thank you.