13. The Enchanted Arrival

Plot:  Kairav with Akshnav. No Goenkas and Birlas. No Arohi. No Kairav. Here Kartik and naira have only two daughters the elder being Kaira who is married to her lover Arjun. And younger Akshara married to Abhinav. Kartik and Naira after their first marriage lived separately.

Abhinav was sleeping taking his little deer in his arms. And the cold made her snuggle back in his arms. Her nuzzling broke his sleep lightly. He looked to see his sweet wife slightly shivering due to the cold. He increased the temperature of their bedroom and tucked the blanket, wrapping her comfortably. He pecked her forehead and thought to wake up. Though he doesn't have any work today due to the weekend. And also, he made sure that no case of his is pending because of the due date being near. The rest of the cases his juniors will handle it.

After getting ready. He went near his cute wife and slowly woke her up,

"Akshara come-on get up. Chaliye subah ho gayi hai. And you need to have breakfast also."

Akshara grumbled at his disturbance and again turned her face and slept hugging his stomach. Abhinav smiled but sternly said,

"Akshara, it's already late baby. Please get up jaan."

Akshara grumpily woke up and pouted for waking her from her deep sleep.

Abhinav kissed her pout and took her in his arms. He slowly made her stand in front of the basin. And handed her a toothbrush. And he said,

"Freshen up fast. I am waiting for you outside. Maa ne already breakfast ready kar diya hai.

Abhinav came out while Akshara was getting ready inside. He picked up his watch from the dressing table and wore it.

After half an hour finally Akshara came out of the bathroom getting ready. She held her belly and was  walking slowly. Since her nine month have started Akshara has been taking extreme care of herself. And Abhinav's protectiveness has increased drastically. Abhinav came near her and held her hand protectively.

Both the couple walked down the stairs slowly. They came to the breakfast table where their parents were sitting.

Abhinav made his wife sit slowly. And sat beside her. He smiled at their parents and said,

"Good morning papa. Good morning ma."

They wished him back happily. Naira said,

"Chalo breakfast karte hai. Abhinav aaj tumhara favorite bana hai."

"Wow maa. Thank you so much. Aap hai isiliye itna achha khana mil raha hai warna toh roj bread aur jam hi milta hai." Abhinav said teasingly.

Akshara huffed and said,

"Oh please. Me achaa hi khana banati hu samjhe. Bas woh subah uthkar Jaan par ata hai bana na. Aur mere cooking par mat jao. Parathe kaise khaa lete ho fir. Wow Akshara kya parathe Bane hai. Huh."

Kartik immediately in defense of his daughter said,

"Exactly. Meri beti itna acha khana banati hai. Kuch mat kehna use."

Naira shook her head and said,

"Mendhak, yeh subah apni ladki ke defense me tar-tar karna band karo. Aur chup chap nashta Karo. Jab dekho tab dono baap beti meri pyaare damad ko tang karte rehte hai."

Kartik immediately concentrated on his breakfast after hearing his wife.

After their fun filled breakfast, all were sitting in the hall as they decided to watch a movie together. As Akshara's due date was near, Naira and Kartik came to stay over with their daughter and son-in-law.