10. Dreamy Delights

The only time a person can take a good rest is on a weekend. Especially when you have three kids and a husband who are chaotic from top to bottom.

Sunday is her personal therapeutic day where she does not work for the day and gets to laze around. Though her sleep broke earlier today than her usual Sunday ritual. But the habit of waking early for the whole week has some lasting effect.

Her chain of thought broke when she realized her home was too silent. She decided to check if the people in her home are still alive or not.

She came outside in the hall but found nobody. She called out for her husband and children, but none responded. She came to the kitchen as Sundays are meant for Abhinav and the kids to experiment. But even the kitchen is clean, and no one can be found.

Suddenly her eyes fell on the note stuck on the refrigerator.

"Mrs. Sharma. I know you must be finding us seeing the whole house so empty and silent but as a Sunday ritual you need to freshen up first and then let our day begin. So come on biwi, go back to our room and take a hot bath and wear the dress that your family chose for you. Love you loads."

- From your jaans.

She smiled. And decided to see what's with this sudden change of routine. Though she is used to her family's crazy antics, she is feeling good about today for some reason.

She went back to their room and opened the bathroom door only to see it decorated with candles. Her favorite bath salts were already kept for her to use.

She got to take a long soak in the hot water after a long time. Usually, she is in such a rush on a daily basis. Long baths have become a luxury these days. But she enjoyed her luxury bath today.

She wore her bathrobe and saw the gift that was kept for her on the dressing table in her closet. She immediately opened it and saw a beautiful dress. She read the note that was in the giftbox,

" A dress for my Apsara. Please wear it and increase the beauty of the dress."

She smiled widely

She smiled widely. Her husband is such a romantic idiot, and she loves him for that. She wore the pretty dress and wore her favorite accessories. She loves her ring and wedding chain a lot.

She sprayed her favorite perfume. And came outside after getting ready, looking like a diva. Who will say she is the mother of three kids.

She went to wear footwear when she saw a box. She smiled and opened it happily. Another note,

"I know you love heels a lot, but for today wear these flat sandals."