2.4

After getting ready. Abhinav came at Akshara's home. He was waiting in hall for Akshara to come out of her room.

"Aur kitna time lagega Akshara aapko? Chaliye warna late ho jayege hum." Abhinav said.

But there was no reply from the room. He got up and was going to knock on the door. But suddenly the door got opened. Akshara came outside and look at Abhinav. Both of their breaths got hitched seeing each other.

Abhinav's look

Abhinav's look

Abhinav's jaw dropped seeing her looking so beautiful. The only thing he could utter was
"Apsara."

Akshara's look

Akshara's look

Akshara blushed hearing him. Her reddened cheeks depicted how much she liked seeing his jaw dropped. Even he looked handsome. She was going to have a hard time keeping other women far away from him.

"Waise aap bhi bohot handsome lag rahe hai." Akshara said.
Abhinav instead of replying, smiled hearing her and forwarded his hand.

She gave her hand in his and both of them left for the party venue. Abhinav have already booked cab.

Both arrived at the party. They could see lot of people already present. They met Virat and Anushka and wished them on their anniversary.

"Abhinav, Akshara. These are my parents. And ma papa these are our firm's most dedicated and hardworking lawyers." Anushka said.

Ranvijay Raisinghani said,
"Hello. I Am Ranvijay Raisinghani. And I must say I have heard a lot about you both from my children. They sing a lot of praises about you at home."

"Oh, thank you sir. But we are still learning a lot from sir and mam." Abhinav said.

Virat then introduces his brother and their wives to Abhinav and Akshara. The girls instantly bonded with each other. While Abhinav befriended the younger sons of the Raisinghani family.

After talking with the Raisinghani family, both of them excused themselves and went to meet their other colleagues. All eyes were on our beloved couple. They looked like a power couple. A force to reckon.