2.2

It was early morning when Akshara reached Dehradun. She went to a hotel where she checked in. First thing she needed to do was find accommodation. But before that she needed to freshen up. Today she had to go to R&S Law firm for her joining. She felt pride on herself as she got selected in the most prestigious law firm. All by herself. After freshening up she ordered breakfast. She got ready in formals and went to her new destination.

All the way to the office she had various thoughts going on in her mind. She was quite excited to start the new chapter of her life. She reached her destination. She thanked the cab driver and left towards the huge building.

The excitement she felt while coming over here quickly turned in anticipation

The excitement she felt while coming over here quickly turned in anticipation. Crazy thoughts were running in her mind. Sometimes she wonders why she is such an over thinker. Huh. Control Akshara. No one is going to eat you here. Be the sherni your parents hoped for. Come-on, you can do it.

Akshara took a deep breath and went up to the receptionist and spoke.
"Excuse me, I am here for the joining. The new intern. "

"Oh yes. Ms. Akshara right. Please wait in the lobby. Soon sir will come to tell you about your joining." Receptionist replied.

"Oh sure. No problem. " Akshara said.

Akshara went to the lobby and started to wait for the sir who was supposed to tell her about her joining.

After some fifteen - twenty minutes a guy in his mind twenties came in the lobby. She stood up to greet him.

"Good morning, sir." Akshara said.

The guy who came inside looked back but found no one. In confusion he asked,

"Did you talk to me?"

"Yes sir. Hello I am Akshara Goenka. The new intern. I was supposed to join today." Akshara replied

"Oh dear. I think you have some confusion. I am not any sir. I am a new intern too and was supposed to join today. By the way I am Abhinav Sharma. Nice to meet you Ms. Akshara." Abhinav replied.

Akshara felt embarrassed. She was going to say sorry when someone came into the cabin. A man called to tell them that both the interns need to meet sir in his cabin.

Both Akshara and Abhinav nodded in affirmation. And left behind the man to go to the pointed cabin. Both came inside the posh cabin. The interior was really classy. So aesthetic. Akshara thought, one day her own law firm will also have aesthetic interior.