night out

my pov
when we arrived they sat us down at the back of the restaurant in a quiet and private corner.
-wow this restaurant is really nice!
i said. she smiled and we started looking at the menu. we both ordered paella and mojitos. we talked about our lives and where we travelled. we talked for one and a half hours. while we talked our legs kept touching but we kind of just ignored it. after we finished our meals we decided to go on a little walk in the city.

Barcelona was beautiful at nighttime. there weren't any tourists on the streets and we found a hidden little square with a fountain and an ice cream shop on the side so we got some ice creams. i bought a basic strawberry and chocolate combination and she bought strawberry cheesecake and maple syrup. we sat down on a bench and talked. suddenly i got an idea.

-lets throw a coin in the fountain and wish something.
i suggested.
-omg good idea she laughed.
so we did just that. we sat down on the side of the fountain and we each got a 50 cent coin and i wished. i then gave it a kiss and threw it in the fountain
after i looked back i caught jodie looking at me and just smiling to herself.

jodies pov
i was lost in her beauty and how much i've gotten to know her in such little time.
and when she turned to me and smiled i just felt like i know my place in the world, and it was by her side.
so i wished the most obvious thing and thew the coin in the water.
-now this is done, we will never know if it actually works or not... i sighed
-well maybe we can
she smirked
-how?
-tell me what you asked for
-noo then it definitely wont come true
-ill do everything in my power to make it true
my eyes shined happily knowing that my wish was all depending on her
-come onn... i'll tell you mine if you tell me yours?
she whined. i found it adorable, and i couldn't resist.
-okayy but its a little embarrassing.
-well you can tell me anything
-soo i wished that you would kiss me...
i whispered while looking at the ground
-what? i didn't hear that.
-i wished that you would kiss me
i said now louder and my cheeks turned bright red and i could fell them burning

-now you tell me yours.
i said before she could react to my sentence
-i wished for this night to never end.
she said
-because i really like spending time with you and i feel like we connected on a deeper level. im usually anxious meeting new people, i struggle emotionally opening up to them and i keep thinking of the worst scenarios when someone talks to me. i feel like im always embarrassing myself but when i met you i felt just calmness radiating from you. i was really considering doing something reckless after the call but you calmed my demons and kind of made me feel like someone else. not who i was before.
she leaned in and kissed my cheek.
i couldn't keep myself and turned my head and held her head in my hands. i looked deep into her eyes and said
-i really like you too. im soo glad we met and you decided to come with me. i think...
at this point i noticed that she was looking at my lips and in that moment she leaned closer and our lips crashed into eachother

it started slow and cautious and after i kissed her back she got a bit more reckless. and her lips... they were warm and soft. my stomach felt like it had 1000 butterflies in it. i leaned away and looked at her for a bit. i couldn't help but smile as the thought of us being together ran thru my mind and then we went back to kissing. this time is was more passionate and i could taste the chocolate and strawberry on her lips. i slowly bit her bottom lip which made her release a silent moan. i felt her tongue asking me to open my lips and let her in. so i did. she licked my lips and then the inside of my mouth. her tongue travelled in my mouth and explored every corner of it.

my pov
i don't know what has gotten into me but i just felt this force pulling me to her and i couldn't hold back anymore. it was all I've wanted and more. she cupped my face and held me close. i put my hands on the back of her neck and kept kissing her. after sometime we heard a loud rumble like the sky split. we both got a little scared and leaned away from the kiss.
-we have to go somewhere covered or we will be drenched.
she whispered in my ear
-the weather can't destroy our moment and also i like rain can we stay here please?
-of course we can, if you don't mind your beautiful dress getting wet.
-i think we can agree that its the least of our concerns. and maybe it'll look good wet. but it will come off much harder
i teased her
-you cant just drop that and expect me to be completely normal about it...
she smirked
i leaned my head into the crook of her neck and put my hands around her waist.
she hugged my back and started rubbing it with her thumb. it started raining and we were just sitting there in silence. i was breathing in her scent and my fingers were tangled in her wet hair. after about five minutes she broke the silence
-i get why you don't want this night to come to an end
she said. i just squeezed her and gave her a little peck on her neck
-but we really need to go back. we're going to be seriously sick if we stay much longer out in the rain.
-okay i get it. i mumbled into her hair as we separated.her hair. it was one of the most beautiful things i've ever encountered its gold color captivated me and all i wanted to do was burry my face in it and breathe in its vanilla and coconut scent and never move ever again.

we stood up and started running towards the restaurant where the car was parked.
we got in it and started cracking up about how stupid we are and how we ruined the car and the clothes we are wearing. jodie put on some music and we sang (more like shouted) along to it the whole way to the hotel.

—————————————————————————————————
a/n
hey guyss
i hope you like the story this far
were in it deep so get ready
and as always i appreciate any kind of feedback 😘