late night dancing

my pov
back at the hotel we tumbled into the room and i almost ate carpet. we were hammered. after we put the car down we went to a nearby liquor store and bought some tequila and got drunk on the street.
i was so happy because she was there with me. i leaned onto her for support but we collapsed and i fell on her. we started hysterically laughing but at the same time i was asking her if she was okay. she put her arms around me and held me.
-now you will never leave me.
she laughed
-i don't intend on leaving you.
i gave her a peck on the corner of her lips and with that we laid on the floor cuddled into each other just laughing. i could feel her heartbeat on my face as i laid on her chest it was calming and i knew i really never want to leave her.

-we should climb up to the bed and sleep
i suggested
-yeah thats not a bad idea but im not tired
-me either
-we should do something fun. i knoow!! lets dance.
we got up from the floor and i looked for my phone. i found it near us on the couch and i put on some tunes. first it was some party music and we jumped around in in the living room, but after a while say yes to heaven by lana del rey came on (okay maybe i intentionally put it in the queue) as we slowed down. i looked in her eyes
-can i have this dance my lady?
i asked jokingly
-if you dance i'll dance

my heart almost fell out of my body. in this moment i knew she is the one for me
so i took her hand and lead her to the middle of the living room. she put her hand on my shoulders and i put mine on her waist. i leaned my head against hers and our foreheads touched. she was radiating and i could feel her body heat on my chest. a feeling i never could get enough. we started swaying to the music as we hummed to the beautiful melody. after the song ended she looked deeply in my eye and kissed me. we stayed like that for a couple minutes sometimes breaking from our kiss to look at each other.
-i really like you y/n, and i wish your wish would come true but im sooo exhausted.
she said while hugging my waist.
-me too will you sleep with me again?
-you don't have to ask me twice
she smirked. we took off our clothes, changed into our pyjamas, got under the covers and a minute later we were both asleep.