hangover

y/n pov
i woke up with a pounding headache. that damned tequila. jodie was laying next to me and she was still asleep. I admired her for a bit and then gave her a small kiss on her forehead. this woke her up and she smiled at me and said. -i liked that give me another one. so i bent down but instead of her forehead i kissed her lips. She kissed me back. we both let out a small moan. after a while i broke the kiss
-my head is killing me. i whispered to her.
-oh im hungover too. why don't we stay home today and cure ourselves.
-i would like that very much i giggled and snuggled up to her warm body.

jodies pov
i could get used to waking up like this every morning. we stayed in bed for another hour just cuddling and talking about nothing and everything. I stood up first to go to the kitchen. i drowned a huge glass of water and called room service to ask if they have any aspirin and painkillers. She went to the bathroom to freshen up. we were both still in our pyjamas when the guy came with our meds and the breakfast i ordered. i popped two aspirins in water and waited for her to come out of the bathroom. maybe five minutes later she was ready and came out to the kitchen. i admired how effortlessly beautiful she was. everything about her was just perfect and she didn't seem to know that. we sat down and enjoyed our food and had a little conversation. time just flew when i was with her and i wanted to savour every moment.

y/n pov
after finishing breakfast we decided to go down to the hotels spa and have a massage, sit in a jacuzzi and maybe hop into the sauna. When we got down we were greeted by some lovely workers who offered us fruits and drinks. We laid down on the massage table and waited for the treatment to begin. we both undressed and lait on the tales while the masseuses got to work. it was soo relaxing, i nearly fell asleep. I have to admit her voice kind of startled me but after I realised were I am I came to my senses.
-darling could you answer one question for me?
She asked
-of course what's on your mind?
-I've been thinking and wanted to ask you if you would like to come with me to my job tomorrow. I have to do a press event for an upcoming film im starring in. it's the whole reason I came to Barcelona ... other than to relax a bit away from all the craziness in my life.
-I would love to go with you Jodie. Is there anything I should know about?
-not much I'll be givin a bunch of interviews and meet with fans.
-that sounds lovely .
-yeah well it's a really long and exhausting process so I would love to have you there as my little breath of fresh air.
-of course ill be there with you and help you whenever you need it.
-thank you darling, this means a lot to me
-no problem.
-oh and also would you like to go on a date after the event? I just don't know where but we still have time to figure that out.
- yes of course wherever you want to go it will be great.

Jodies pov
I was so happy to spend quality time with her . overtime I have realised im falling for her and I was planning on asking her to be my girlfriend. I just don't know if its appropriate to ask her this early into the relationship.

After our massages we put on a swimsuit and got in the jacuzzi. The hot water was great and we sat down next to each other. She laid her head on my shoulders, i put my arm around her waist, pulled her closer and gave her a kiss on her forehead. The bubbling water was so soothing and we just sat in it silent. Our thoughts running wild. I felt like I was holdin the wold in my arms and nothing could ever compare to that.