official

y/n pov
i felt like my soul just left my body. my legs were shaking and my palms were sweating.
is this real life? am i dreaming? the second question shook me back to life. she isnt joking. she wants me to be her girlfriend.
-yes.
i said with a shakey tone.
-yes i would love to be your girlfriend.
i repeated it now confidently
-really? oh thank god. i have no idea what i would have done if you said no.
she said while pulling me in for a comforting hug. i hugged her back and i still couldn't believe everything that just happened.
-darling, would you like me to order for a bottle of champagne to celebrate this?
she whispered in my ears and i could feel shivers running down my spine just from the tone of her angelic voice.
-whatever you want babe im down to drink to us.
-great!
she broke away from the hug and rushed to the kitchen.

jodies pov
two minutes later the roomservice girl knocked on our door. i went inside to get two champagne flutes and a blanket because it started to get cold outside. y/n was waiting for me on the sofa outside. she was so adorable. her legs were pulled up to her chest and she was visibly cold.

-im back baby did u miss me?
-of course when you're not with me time passes extra slowly
she answered
-im here now and i've brought us a blanket so we can snuggle under it.
-thank you jodie you are so considerate.
-haha im not. i just want you as close to me as possible.
-then come sit down so i can hold you.
thats what i did. i gave her a glass of champagne and we both drank it. the night was silent except for a couple of passing cars on the street. I put my head on her shoulder and my arms around her waist. she started caressing my shoulder and said
-you know if someone would have came up to me a month hago and told me that im going to be the girlfriend of a beautiful celebrity. i would have told then to shut the fuck up and stop lying because i had a boyfriend.
-do you want to tell me more about him?
i interrupted her.
-yeah if you want i can.
-please darling i would love to know everything about you. including your past relationships. i wont get jealous or anything.
-okay. so we went to school together and he was a year older than me. before he graduated he asked me out on a date and we hit it off. After he graduated he moved to paris but we decided to try being in along distance relationship. it was going well and after i finished school i was thinking about moving to paris but there weren't any schools i wanted to go to so i choose to go to an english university. it was still far but closer than before. i would visit him on holidays and at some point we were thinking about moving together after i get my degree but we started to drift away he wouldn't text me for days and his responses were dry when he did. when we met on the airport i was going to go to him to try to work out what's wrong and thats when he called me to end things. he told me that im not welcome at his house anymore so i shouldn't even go to paris because he doesn't want to talk. That was the end of our five year relationship. everything out the window like it never even mattered. i blamed myself for it because i know long distance relationships never work but i thought we were the exception and that's when i met you. you know the rest.
-did you love him?
-i did yes but near the end i could feel that something has changed. so i was prepared that this might be the end of us.
she started tearing up so i held her and told her that its okay to feel like this and that i will always be there for her. she stayed silent and just nodded. i wiped away her tears and laid her down in my lap.
-darling if you want we can stay here or go inside
-lets stay please i like it here.
she sniffed and i gave her a kiss.
-okay if thats what you want we will stay.
-thank you.
i started stroking her head and playing with her hair. it was a long time after that i noticed she fell asleep on my lap. i sighed and reached for a nearby pillow to put behind my head and tried to relax. "i shoud get some sleep tomorrow is going to be a long day"

—————————————————————————
a/n
heyyy
sorry for disappearing i totally forgot about this book but now im back and maybe i will update weekly (i don't promise anything im so fucking lazy)