movie night

y/n pov
we spent around one and a half hours in the
jacuzzi we didn't talk or anything just enjoyed each other's company and the hot water.
-would you like to go upstairs and chill there?
i asked her when i started to get kind of sleepy
-yes darling i was thinking of the same thing.
we gathered our stuff and headed to our room.

upstairs we decided to order a pizza and watch a movie in bed. my idea of a perfect afternoon spent together.
-what should we watch?
she asked me with a bite of pizza hanging out of her mouth.
-do u like horror movies?
i asked her.
-oh i absolutely love them.
-then maybe we should watch x. i heard its great and i really like mia goth.
-should i be jealous?
-always be jealous baby.
i said with a smirk on my face.

jodies pov
so we laid in bed and started watching the movie. when we got to the part where the lady starts killing she got a litte scared and snuggled closer to me.
-its okay darling you know they are just acting.
-i know but it is soo realistic
-well maybe ill take you to set with me to show you how they make it look realistic.
-i would love that and maybe i could see how you act. it must be so cool to be able to transform into an entirely different human.
-it takes a lot of studying the character and the lines to make it perfect. also your chemistry with your costars can make or break a role.
i explained to her.
-i love how passionate you are about acting. i can see a spark in your eyes when you talk about it. its really cute.
-thank you i like to think i found my calling.

in that moment a huge jumpscare happened and we both got scared and jumped a little
but after we calmed down we watched it in each other's arms.

when the film ended i tried to stand up but she was asleep in my arms. i carefully lifted her and tucked her in. i went out to the balcony to look over the beautiful city and smoke my vape. i was already about to go inside when i heard the door creaking and she hugged me from the back.
-didn't know you smoke.
-well i tried to keep it a secret from you but i guess u know now.
-i don't mind if you let me hit it.
i looked at her confused. i didn't know she was a smoker but i gave it to her
she gave me a kiss on my cheek and said
-u don't have to keep anything a secret i want to know the full you.
-okay so can i be honest with you?
-of course babe whats on your mind?
-i really like spending time with you. even when i feel like shit you know the best things to do. what im trying to say here is that im falling for you fast and i would like to ask you if you would like to be my girlfriend?
she looked at me like she didn't believe what i said and was waiting for me to say its just a joke. it wasn't. i loved her.
-i mean tomorrow i have the interviews and i would love to introduce you to my fans as my girlfriend. they mean the world to me. without them i would be nowhere. so what do you say?

—————————————————————————————————
a/n
hey guys sorry for not posting this chapter last week. i'm studying for my exams but i had a little time on my hand so thats why it's kind of short..
anyways tune in next week to get the answer to jodie's question 😈
xoxo