Chapter 2- Lucas/Olivia

Sometimes I hate everyone, other days, I still hate everyone. Too glam to give a damn. I just hate my life now. Especially, three years in this damn prison, that's so fucking boring. And now I have to manage another three years and then I'll be away from this world.

Knock! Knock!

"It's lunch time, all of them go to the lunch area" One of the Prison Guard said in his proffessional voice.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. I was sitting on the floor leaning my back to the wall. In my cell, there are three persons -I mean- three prisoners, including me. Ander and Jake were my companion in this prison. They were also my friends too. We then stood up and left to the lunch area.

                              ♡︎

We sat at our seat. Ander is talking to other prisoners like friends. Yeah, they were not thinking about the circumstances of prison as they have only three or two years of prison. Ander was talking to them about something but I didn't mind it. Because he always used to say useless things, I guess. I was lost in my thoughts now. The flashbacks flashes in my mind.

"Lucas, you have to go to smuggle the drugs in Valencia" Denver says.

"Yeah, okay" I say to him

I went to Valencia. I then met my dealer. He had a disciplined look and by then my life went upside down.

Splash!!

I suddenly looked up to see the person who splashed water on me. That is Damen. Fuck- What did he need now?

"Oh, Lucas, I think you are suffering a lot and, you're going to die. Only three years are left. You don't have a laywer too. Then you'll go to heaven- no- Hell" He says and laughs high with his two friends behind him.

Damen is a rapist. He killed two girls from a family. But he got only years years prison. On the other hand, I just killed a damn person who tried to cheat me and so I got sentenced for six years prison and death. Fuck.

But the luck he got was that he had a lawyer. So, his punishments got reduced. But. Me? I don't get any lawyer because there is no evidence to prove me.

But now, I wish I had died. I hate to live in this prison and this Damen, he is getting into my nerves. I have to punch him right now that he'll never mess with me again but I know about myself that, Once I start something I can't control myself. So, I just stared at him and kept my mouth shut.

"Lu, Don't you get angry? Well, you're a coward, right?" Damen says and cackles.

Well, this bitch can't shut his mouth.

"Just, leave him alone" Ander mutters.

"Oh, Lu, your buddy is getting anger but you--"He trails off.

"Don't call me Lu. I'm Lucas". I say, a smirk in the corner of my lips.

He just smirks back at me and was about to say something. But I stood up and held my plate. Today, they have given as Fish and Rice soup. Nice, for my turn, I guess. I threw the plate to his face. The food is spreaded through his face now. The soup has been pasted to his face. He got furious and held my collar.

"Hey, What the heck are you doing here? It's not your home to fight, it's prison. Don't do unnecessary things other than obeying us" The Prison guard came in and shouts.

He then left the place. Damen was now boiling mad. He also left with his friends.

"Bro, the one thing I have to say is, you look so handsome today. Right now, if you go outside, many girls will fall for you even boys too" I said highlighting the word 'boys'.