Chapter 5 - Olivia/Lucas

I walked in the streets, slurping a juice. I took a turn to the right side road. My eyes widened by seeing the scene infront of me. A man was standing pointing a gun to another man who is facing each other.

Shoot.

SCREAM!!!

I woke up from my bed, my chest heaving. Oh shit, that dream. That was a worst nightmare of my life. The reason to my Phobia. I don't remember much things. Especially, his face. I was only 14 years old when these things happened. Because of this, I got Xenophobia. Fear of strangers. That's why, while going to party or crowded place, I'll accompany with someone who is close to me. Keeping them aside makes me to reduce my fear.

I need some time to relax.

Inhale. Exhale.

Now, its fine.

♡︎

"Did you called your brother?" I asks Liam, who was holding that Lucas's letter for the damn thiry-minutes.

"Olive, I can't believe a prisoner's letter is in our hands now" He states in a shocked voice.

"Hmm. We can't say our luck. God knows. Now, Can you please stop staring at the letter and answer my question?" I glare at him.

He shruggs.

"I have tried a million times, but he didn't reached it" He says in a low tone.

So, We have to deal this alone. No problem. Maybe I'll become like Sherlock Holmes? No-Never. He was a great detective. Maybe his sister, Enola? Cool-damn. Why was I acting like a stupid? I handed Liam my reply letter that I was planning to send to Lucas. He began to read the letter.

"This sounds so stupid" Liam comments dryly.

"Yeah, like you" I bark at him and grabbed the letter.

"Do you think he will reply to you? I guess, He won't. Its waste of time" He replies in a I don't care voice.

"Fuck- Be positive jerk" I beat him in the shoulders.

"Hmm" He rolls his eyes.

I too don't have the hope that he will reply. Maybe, he can ignore this letter. Or maybe if he finds out this letter's address and began to kill me with his man outside while he was inside the prison like the drug dealing webseries such as Breaking Bad.

Oh! If it happened, I'll be Bad. But my inner heart had a hope that he will be definitely going to reply.

🎵Now this looks like a job for me
So, everybody, just follow me-🎵

Liam's phone call popped. Gosh, that was his ringtone. He was also a fan of Eminen. Who would hate Eminen? The screen flashed JOHN. We both looked at each other. He answered the call after the Lyric 'follow me' heard.

"Hola, bro" he says in a low tone.

.....

"That's I just need to know, Where are you now?"

.....

"Oh, When will you come to our home?"

.....

"No- Nothing, I just asked because it felt alone without you".

....

"Yeah she is here" Liam says with a laugh.

"Ok, bye. We can talk later" He finishes the call.

"What happened? What did he say?" I bargain.

"He said that he had a work in his office, so it will take maybe one week to finish his work" Liam says.

"Okay but then why did you laugh at the end, mentioning 'she is here'"

"Actually he asked me, that 'a blonde jerk will sting around you, isn't she?' That's why I laughed" Liam says, a teasing smile in his lips.

Blonde girl? Well. John is good at teasing me.

"Do you think we have to share this to your brother?" I ask Liam.

"I think, we no need to share, cause we can't say he will say the truth. What will we do, if he changed this whole topic into a another one, if he knows that we found about him a little?" Liam raises his eyebrows.

"Yeah. That is also correct" I reply.

♡︎

I posted my letter in the post box. On the way to home, my thoughts went to school. I can't go to school for ONE week. Oh Shit. That's when I saw something.

I saw Joel who was hanging with a girl. And that girl, I have seen her before. She is Tiara. One of the friends of Debbie. At first, I thought, maybe they both became friends. But to make my shock wide, they kissed each other. Well, secret affair! I took a photo of it. Perhaps, it can help me to seek my revenge.

♡︎

I reached my home. My Aunt went to her office. I was alone in this house now. Half of my mind was thinking about the alone feel but another half of my mind was thinking about,

LUCAS!

I mean his letters. When will I recieive my reply letter. Will he would reply?

_______

L

ife is like a hell. I was sitting in my cell silently whereas Ander was chit-chatting with Jake. Not chatting, they were playing games.

STONE. PAPER. SICCISOR.

Heck? My face remained.

My only thought was the two things. Thing no One : Waiting for my death even though not willing for it.
Thing no Two: Letter that I had sent to John.

"Bro, What are you thinking?" Jake asks me.
"Arrival of my death" I reply dryly.

"Bro, You have only three years left, so enjoy your life. Don't think about the death now" Jake insists with a concern.

"Hmm" I left a gasp.

My only thought was that letter. I have written him some letter a year ago. And he would reply too. But now he is not replying. Maybe he has some work regarding the drugs. And so, Now, I have caught in the prison, so they need to look after their business very carefully. But, if they didn't took me out, for God's sake, I'll surely make them regret. Anyway, but how can a person survive in peace after knowing his death is nearer? Especially ME. My mind is dead.

If he writes a reply letter, the letter will take a maximum three days to recieve here. So, tomorrow is the third day. I have to wait.

I HATE MY LIFE.

"Stone!" Shouts Ander.

God- I fucking hate my life.

𓂃𓈒𓂃𓈒𓂃𓈒𓂃𓈒𓂃