Chapter 8 - Olivia

Everthing is going fine. I'm happy now. But something is still in my heart that is aching.

My family.

I have been missing my family. Eventhough they scolds me, they are my famiy. So, I miss them. My Dad, my Mom and even my sister Debbie. Does they even miss me?

Whatever.

"What are you thinking?" Aunt, Lydia asks me.

We were sitting in the couch watching Twilight movie. Oh- Gosh the vampires are so hot. Werewolf too. But half of my mind was flowing somewhere that my Aunt notices it.

I left out a breath.

"Missing your home?" She asks me, raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah, I think" I reply in a low tone.

"Look, Olive, Don't force yourself to be here. You have a family. Go and stay with them. You'll have plenty of time to visit me later" She insists, her grey eyes glowing brightly.

My face slightly lit up. I hug her tightly. "I'll leave soon" I say, in a relieved voice.

"As you wish" She commences with a smile.

"Bella," Edward calls in that movie.

We then continued to watch the movie. I will leave this house as soon as I get my reply letter from Lucas. Tomorrow, I'll get his letter probably.

♡︎

"Where is your brother, John working? Won't he say to you where he works?" I ask Liam, who was scrolling his phone.

He was in my home now. My aunt went to her office. It would take some time to arrive here by now. Because, it's evening. I and Liam were chit- chatting, mainly about his brother, John. John is not saying where he works, even though we asked him in several different angles. So, now its in the hand of Lucas. My only hope is him.

"Wait- I got a notification from my Instagram" Liam says and continues scrolling his phone.

"Damn! Liam? I'm asking you a very important question and you were not listeni-

Liam's face change for a second, Still, his focus on phone and then he screams and jumps out. Well, he didn't jump out, his reaction was like jumping out.

"Debbie has followed me in instagram" He says with an utter shock and slightly in happy voice.

My face went to OMG to WTF. Anyway, its good for him.

"So, Finally, you got a girlfriend. When are you giving me treat?" I ask him, in a teasing smile.

"She is not my Girlfriend" He states in a hopeless voice.

"Yeah, she is not but maybe she can become your girlfriend in future" I state, with hope of smile.

He gives me a look like 'Are gone mad?'

"I think, you lose your mind after starting to talk with Lucas" He reply dryly.

Hey. Thats not-

I stop my words. Heat raises in my cheeks after hearing his name. Oh-What was I thinking in what situation?

"Stop, blushing" Liam says with a teasing smile.

I steady myself from the unknown thoughts, before I start to talk to him.

"Well. Never Mind. Why don't you believe that you both can't workout?" I ask in a flustered voice.

"Hey! She has a boy friend. How will she love me?" He says in a deep voice.