Chapter 4 - Olivia

Liam : My aunt called me so I'm going to home. Chao!!

I went to home so happily. I don't know why but I'm so excited to open the letter. You may think that its not my letter. That letter came from Liam's home. At first, I thought it would be normal. But my anticipation grew like a tree, so that I took that letter from his mail box. To increase my intrigution, that letter was received from Prison.

"Olive, You look excited" Aunt Lydia asks me as I entered the house.

She was sitting in the couch, taking a look at some documents. I hid that letter behind me. Because, if she knew about this, she will immediately start her work. I mean Her laws. She is a lawyer. So, you know what a lawyer do.

"Yeah, that party made me somewhat relaxed and now I need a good sleep" I say, hiding my excitement infront of her.

Yawn.

"Ok, take a good sleep, Good night! Sweetie" She says with a glad smile.

"Good night, Aunt" I wave back and went to my room.

I locked the room. I'm so excited to open the letter but I need to read in a relax and cozy mood, so I have to take some refresh. I went to bathroom. Washed my face and hands, wore my pink night dress. I sat on the bed folding my legs. THEN, I began to open that letter.

From the cover of the mail, it says that this letter is recieved from Bacelona Prison. Oh. And in the middle, there was the name of the inmate.

Huh.

My heart raced. I don't know why my gut is rolling.

"Lucas" I expelled.

His full name was Lucas Peterson. Oh-that's a interesting name. I then took the letter inside the cover.

Oh, so his friend was John

Oh, so his friend was John. He need his help to get out of the prison. Lucas have written a letter to John before, but he didn't replied for it, I guess. But, for Lucas's sake, the second time he wrote the letter, I got the letter. No- I stole it. But that's not a big deal.

Sorry. Lucas.

But, What my mind got struck was John. Lucas had mentioned John. So-if my guessing is right, maybe, John also have any link with it. Does Liam know about this? Does he hides anything from me? Or Does John hides anything from Liam. Oh-God. What's going on? How can I-

Internet.

Oh- Fuck. I forget the Internet. Internet can find anything.

I took my laptop in search of this Criminal. I searched his name. 'About Lucas Peterson, a criminal'. There are many articles. So I put Inkie -Pinkie- Ponkey and selected an article.

That article was like,

Most wanted Drug Dealer -
Lucas Peterson

He was a most wanted drug dealer. He was caught in Valencia on Dec 22, 2019.
The police caught him by appointing a a person as a fake dealer. So the plan execute...

The article went on.. I closed my laptop. Because my excitement moved on to the letter than his story. Should I give this Letter to Liam? Or, put it in the mail box? Or Should I reply to this letter? I don't know what to do now. In a amusement, I took this letter but now What I have to do with this?

I think I have to discuss about this to Liam. I can't hide things like these, especially a letter from his home. No-Never-Ever.

I took my phone and dialed his name.
One ring. Two ring. Three ring.
He attened the phone.

"Liam!" I shout with excitement.

"Oh-Olive, What's now? Can't you make me sleep?" He asks in a sleepy tone.

"Liam, I have to say something to you. Its very importan-"

Yawn.

"Liam, Are you listening?"

"Oh-fuck, Olive, We can talk tommorow. Go and sleep now" He says and hung up the phone.

"Hey!! Li-"

Call ended.

Oh, boy. He is not listening. Well, its 11:00 P.M, so he was sleeping. So, that's not his mistake. But I will share about this tomorrow to him.

After a deep thought, I thought to write a reply letter. I was searching for some papers for writing my reply letter. Because, it's the first time, I'm going to write a Letter to Criminal. So, It should be nice. I have many papers with me. I took a paper and a Black pen, which is my favourite and new pen that I didn't used. And now, I need to use. That pen was so smooth and somewhat dark. Ok. Leave that Pen's case. After writing my letter, I began to fold it and put it inside the drawer.

Tommorow, I'll see you Lucas.

Fuck- What am I saying?

I went to my cozy bed and wrapped my body with the beautiful and soft bedsheet.

♡︎

"What?" Liam shouts that a couple who was in the opposite side of us stared at him.

"Oh-Sorry" He mutters to them.

We were in a small restaurant drinking a milkshake. I was drinking my favourite Chocolate milkshake. Liam too was drinking the same. Perhaps, mostly, we both have similar taste in foods.

"Olive!! What have you done? Why did you steal the letter? And thats from Prison? Whats going on?" He asks in out of confusion.

"Liam, I too didn't understand well. Lucas was a drug dealer, but the thing that makes me confused was your brother. Why did Lucas sent a letter to your brother regarding the Get-Out-Of-Prison, Plan?" I finish with a flusteration.

"You think, my brother is also involved in this, isn't it?" He asks me in a doubtful thought.

"Not like that but just think about this letter. I won't blame, brother, John. But this letter is messing me up" I state, flusteration crossing my head.

"Yeah, I see. This is not a small thing, I guess. We will meet again in my home and shall discuss about this" He says in a serious voice and waves me bye to go to school.

"Chao!" I wave at him.

𓂃𓈒𓂃𓈒𓂃𓈒𓂃𓈒𓂃