Chapter 9 - Lucas

As usual Ander and Jake start to tease me when Olive's letter has been recieved.

Hmm I left out a gasp.

She have said about her family. And she is seventeen years old. So, a school girl? Huh- that's interesting.

'Don't think me that I'm a weirdo'

I have already thought her a weirdo the first time she wrote me a letter. So, its not a big deal, I guess.

♡︎

Life is going so well and intresting now. I wish to not to die. If I die, I'll lose her. I'll lose my friends. Everything that I care, will be gone. I don't know what kind of feelings I have for her but the only thing I know was, that's not a normal feeling. That feeling is beyond of words.

"Love," I hear Ander's voice with a grin towards Jake.

"What?" I glance at him.

"Well, Lucas, Can you keep his mouth shut for a while? He is going so crazy." Jake states, frowning at Ander.

Ander has no girlfriends. He always teases Jake and me too. But I will ignore him and continue my work. Today, as usual he was teasing Jake over Jessica.

"Jake, you know about him, Right? Even a well trained bodybuilder also can't handle him." I reply dryly.

Jake nods in response.

"Well, now you know about me buddy I'm so tough to resist. No one can handle me" He says with a proud grin.

We all of us laughed.

♡︎

Day by days, we both shared the letters. I wrote a letter to her. She replied it with a letter. And then, I replied at her letter. And then, she replied. Likewise, my life is going.

Her letters. My letters.

Like,

Yeah, I trust her

Yeah, I trust her.

'Don't worry everything will be fine

'Don't worry everything will be fine.'

This lines echoed through my head for freaking three days and since I hadn't recieved her next letter. Yeah, she have mentioned, it will be late. So, I have to wait. I dont know why but I suspect Denver and John. They were doing something without knowing me. I have caught here, but they didn't tried to bail me out. Why?And also, I have written some letters to John, before it went to Olive's hand. He had replied at first and then now he had suddenly disappeared. That's why the letter got in to the hands of Olive. No- she stole it, I guess.

I smile at that. Fuck. The thought of her made me smile. I don't know, what I'm feeling right now. One thing that is sure that now, I'm feeling good. Because of her. But the one thing that disturbs my mind now was, John and Denver's secret.

Flashbacks fleds over my mind as the
thought of Denver.

"Lucas, you have to smuggle the drugs to a dealer in Valencia" Denver said with his usual classic tone.

His looks are so neat and elegant. His Black tuxedo gave him a Strong Business Man Look. He was between his mid thirty age. I accepted the work and began to leave Barcelona.

I had to travel to Valencia by car. Trip from Barcelona to Valencia took three hours, fourty-forty five minutes. I reached the spot where I have to begin my work. That spot was a side-turn road. I met my dealer there. He looked so disciplined because his eyes were so innocent and something different. Normally, the drug dealers looks somewhat messy and their eyes will be something vigorous or creepy or drugoholic. Sometimes, some dealers will look opposite of it too. But, I can sense them by their move. So, that's what here is happening. I gave the drug to him. He took his one hand to the back pocket of his jeans to pay the money. As I got suspected, he took a gun from the same pocket and was about to point me but I guessed these so fast. From the beginning itself, I thought, it would happen. Before he could point the gun at me. I pulled the gun from him and pointed back at him.

"Never thought about it? Right, Jerk?" I asked him with a smirk, holding his gun in my hand pointing towards him in his mid-forehead.

"Even, if you killed me, you'll be caught," that fake dealer who was facing me said with a smirk.

"Yeah, I will be caught." For sure. I don't know where the police is hiding. Even if I know, it's so complicated to escape from them, I guess. Because I don't know how many were hiding out. But before I could get caught, this fucking fake dealer will goes to heaven. In no minute, I pulled the trigger.

"Hey! Don't-"

SHOOT.

SCREAM!

I turned around to see a little girl maybe she is thirteen or fourteen years old something, staring at me with horror. Oh shit. She saw me shooting him. She ran away from me in fear. At the same time, the polices surrounded me. Oh shit. I should have tried to escape but that little girl made me distracted.

"Get down on your knees!"

Some polices surrounded me. Each one had a gun. I also had a gun. But if I shoot them, they will shoot me in return and if I tried to fight with risk, it will results in my death anyway.

"Get down your knees!" a police yelled from my back and pointed his gun towards my back of the head. I reluctantly touched the ground in my knees. Anger flooded in my eyes.

And then, they took me back to Barcelona because that was my native place. They locked me in a Prison in Barcelona.

That's when I managed my three years in this damn Prison and now I have to manage another three years and then to face my death.

DEATH.

I don't need to die.

I need to live.

For my friends.

For my Olivia.

𓂃𓈒𓂃𓈒𓂃𓈒𓂃𓈒𓂃