Movie

I sat on the couch beside Adriana with the pizza on my hand and ate it while she put on IT "Stand up you on my side of the couch" Rigel said "Rigel let her sit where she wants" Adriana said "are you seriously gonna let her take everything!! It's the first day and you're already treating her like your own daughter" he said

"It's fine you can sit here I don't want to cause anything" I said getting up "fuck you Norah" he said leaving "I am terribly sorry for his behavior Norah" Adriana said "oh gosh don't worry" I said "I'm gonna go talk to him" I said walking away. I knocked on his door and opened it slightly to see him whimpering on the floor with hands on his head "Rigel are you okay" I said but he kept whimpering "oh my god Rigel what's wrong where does it hurt" I said sitting in front of him on the floor "stop fucking touching me!" He said taking my hand of his arm "Rigel you don't look okay let me help you please it's the least I can do" I said but he just started crying "Adriana Rigel is not okay!" I yelled "Rigel look at me please" I said and he weakly looked at me "you're sweating, just breathe okay I'm right here" I said trying to comfort him "give me- the pills that are on top of my b-bed" he rasped "ok I need you to sit on your bed tho" I said and then Adriana came running "what's wrong oh gosh Rigel not again" she said cupping his face and checking his temperature "you're burning up, come on sit up in the bed" she said grabbing him and trying to sit him up.

I sat in the bed and placed his head on my lap "lift his head up Norah" she said, I placed his head on my chest and Adriana gave him medicine "he needs to rest, he normally get this but not this badly, i think he needs to go to the doctor it's getting too bad, in the orphanage they told me he's been like that since birth" she said "orphanage?" I asked "Norah he is my son but he's adopted" she said "oh I'm so sorry for asking i didn't mean to be so nosy" I said "or you're fine" she said smiling.