"Shattered Reflections"

After a while, I mustered the courage to enter Rigel's room, finding him sitting on the edge of his bed, his face buried in his hands. I tried to comfort him, but he recoiled, not wanting me to get close. Ignoring his resistance, I forced myself into his arms, holding him tightly. Rigel broke down, tears streaming down his face as he became vulnerable. "I'm sorry," he whispered, his voice cracking. "I just feel so lost and hurt."
I kissed him softly, offering what comfort I could. We gave each other a look that had lots of emotions wanting both of us something, I got off him and closed the door locking it.

I sat beside him and he gently undressed me, he took his shirt off "are you sure you want to do this?" He asked me, I nodded and leaned in for a kiss. Our shared grief and need for closeness drawing us together, and then we lay together, finding solace in each other's presence.

-
Afterward, we lay in bed in our underwear, the room filled with a tender silence. A knock on the door shattered the quiet moment. "Norah, your mother is here," Adriana called softly from the other side of the door. Panic surged through me, and I quickly changed into my t shirt and shorts , knowing my mom would see it as a sign of defiance. I came downstairs with Rigel.

As soon as she saw me, her eyes narrowed. "I knew these two were a bad influence on you," she spat, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the car.
Rigel and I shared a quick, sad goodbye, his eyes reflecting the pain I felt. "I love you," I said, tears in my eyes as I was dragged away.

My mother's expression darkened even more. "You're coming with your grandma to Italy " she said coldly. "This nonsense ends now."
My heart ached as I was forced into the car, the distance between me and Rigel growing with each passing moment.

"Mom please don't make me go there!" I said sobbing "stop being such a baby" she said closing the door and getting on the driver seat "mom I love Rigel!" I said choking on my tears "that's exactly why I'm taking you to your grandmas, you can't love Rigel are you out of your mind!" She said and we drove away.