~ T H I R T Y - T H R E E ~

It's been a month since I killed them and still no one knew. We haven't had any problems or issues since they died and I was grateful. Harry was just starting his second trimester in his pregnancy and his morning sickness was really bad this time around. I would find him every morning at 5:00am on the dot in the bathroom hunched over the toilet.

Our wedding was a month away so we were all busy making sure everything was all set up and ready also for that.

Today we were working on the children's room/nursery. Since the kids will be sharing a room after baby transfers from the bassinet, we needed to set it up. We already knew the gender and was planning just a family gender reveal this time around. We were doing that tomorrow.

'Ummm I don't know' Harry said as he inspected 2 'different' colours of cream for the wall. "Hey love? A little advice yeah?" I asked. He looked at me, his finger on his chin like he was deep in thought. "Yes love?" He replied.

"Love, these two colours... are exactly the same colour." I said trying not to laugh. "Nonsense Lou," he went closer to inspect it. "This one is clearly brighter" he added. I went to look at the paint cans and sure enough they were the same exact colour.

I decided to just leave him, I didn't want to upset the pregnant man. "Ok love. What one do you want?" I asked. After a few minutes of thinking her finally chose one. "Alright let's get to painting now" I said handing him a paint brush.

We started painting it it was looking beautiful. Half way through I stopped for a water break and Harry decided I needed a coat of paint and painted a bit on my cheek.

"Haz!" I said laughing and picking up my paint brush and painting him back. He started giggling as well and we didn't stop for a few minutes. "O-okay okay. We have to finish now Haz. We will let the first coat of paint dry then we will come do the second coat. Are you hungry? I can make some lunch?"

He looked at me with his emerald green eyes and smiled. "Yes please. I want fruit please" he said so cutely as he hugged me. I took his hand as we made our way downstairs to the kitchen. He sat on the stool at the island and watched as I made him a fruit salad.

"Mmm smells so fresh and yummy." He said and I smiled. I gave it to him and I sat with him while he ate. After he was done eating we went back upstairs and finished the second coat of paint.

"In a few hours we can put the furniture. But there is something we forgot so we need to get it" I said. "Wait- what did we forget?" He asked confused. "You will see, let's change and then we can go get it"

He nodded and got up from the ground, getting his shoes on. I got mine on as well and we headed out to the boat. We got on and was going to enjoy the hour boat ride to shore, relaxing.

We both soaked in the vitamin D from the sun and we felt so much better when we hit shore. We honestly didn't want to move but we needed this last piece for the nursery.

We walked into town to the baby store they had and smiled. We looked around and found the missing piece to the nursery. "Here we go." I said picking up a white fluffy rug that would look great on the floor.

"Oooh love that's beautiful! Let's get it- along with these." Harry said handing me a bunch of clothes. I shook my head and laughed as we made our way to the cashier. "Oh I forgot our gender reveal cake is also ready for pick up. We can pick it up while we're here so we don't have to come back tomorrow." He said and I smiled.

"Okay love let's go." I kissed him before taking the bags and following him out of the store. Luckily the bakery was only a few stores down so it wasn't that far of a walk. We walked in and the baker noticed us immediately. "Harry! Louis! How are you lads doing?" Maria said as she hugged us.

"We're good Maria. How are you?" I asked her. "I'm good! I was so excited to get your request for another gender reveal cake. I'm so happy for you guys. You guys are going to love it but please please please don't open it until your party tomorrow. I want it to be a surprise for you." She said getting a big box for us.

"We won't Maria, don't worry." Harry replied holding his bump. She looked at us and cocked a brow "promise?" She asked and I laughed. "We promise love. Can I pay you now?" I asked taking out my wallet. "No need love, it's a gift from me to you." She replied.

"But" I started to say but she cut me off, "no buts love." She insisted. "Alright. Thank you" I said before hugging her again and taking the cake, 'accidentally' dropping a 100$ bill.

We said our goodbyes and left the store, only to be followed out by Maria. "You dropped something!" She yelled after us. "Keep it!" I yelled back and she chuckled. "You cheeky little shit!" She yelled back and we chuckled as we walked towards the boat.

We got on with everything and were immediately on our way back to finish the nursery. When we got there I told Harry to sit down and relax while I finished up the nursery.

After a few minutes of begging he finally agreed and laid down on the couch and watched a movie. I went upstairs and got to work on decorating the room.

An hour went by and I could hear Harry call my name. "Yes love?" I asked as I walked down the stairs. "How much longer?" He asked and I sat down beside him, hugging him. "I'm almost done love, give me like 10 more minutes okay? I need to put finishing touches on the wall." I said.

"Mmm okay love. But Phoenix and the others will be here soon." He said. I kissed his head before getting up and smiling. "5 minutes tops I promise." I said before running back up the stairs to finish.

5 minutes later I called him up to come see. He walked up slowly and I met him outside the room. "I hope you like it love." I said before opening the door. He walked in and his mouth dropped open. "Wow- Lou? You did all this? It's beautiful love!" He said looking around in awe.

He sat down on the gliding chair and held his bump as he smiled. "Phoenix is going to love this Lou and so will this little one." He said and I knelt down beside him and kissed his bump.

We heard the door open and Phoenix yell as she ran in "DADA! DADDY WERE HOME!" She screamed. We both got up and walked out of the room, downstairs to where they were. We greeted Anne and the sisters before I picked up phoenix and kissed her.

"How was your day love?" I asked her. "Good! I got pwetty nails!" She said excitedly as she showed me her green and blue coloured nails. "Those are beautiful love. They match your beautiful eyes." I said smiling. I set her down and went to hug Anne. "I hope she didn't cause you too much trouble today?" I asked helping her with her bags.

"Nonsense, she was a perfect little angel like always." I smiled at her reply and watched Phoenix. "Dada, big box?" She asked pointing to the box with the gender reveal cake in it for tomorrow. "Ohh that's a surprise for tomorrow love. Which reminds me that needs to go into the fridge so it doesn't melt." I said putting it into the fridge.

It just barely fit but I was so glad that it did. "Love, we do have a different surprise for you though that you can see now if you want to." Harry said and her face lit up. "YES YES YES! Pweaseeee" she said and we giggled.

"Follow us Princess." I said as I took Harry's hand and we led them upstairs to the new nursery. We stood outside the door and told her to cover her eyes until we said to open them. She closed them and we opened the door to her new and improved room.

"Okay princess, you can open now." I said. When she opened them she screamed in excitement as she went to her new bed and laid down. "I wuv it daddies! Thank you! Thank you!" She giggled.

She looked at the crib and got confused. "What's that?" She asked. "That's where the new baby will be sleeping love." Harry said and she looked at him. "New baby?"

"Dada is pregnant love. Tomorrow we find out if it's a boy or girl." I smiled. She glared at us and I felt it in my soul. "NO BABY!" She yelled, stomping her foot.