| 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙊𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 🧡💜|

Back with a'nother request! By: alexzlilshxrkie

(Short story)Okok, I'll do fluff instead hehe! i guess cause i don't want myself to get really traumatized Lol! And anyway thank you! I love Charlight to!(The squad lives together here ok?)

(Short story)
Okok, I'll do fluff instead hehe! i guess cause i don't want myself to get really traumatized Lol! And anyway thank you! I love Charlight to!
(The squad lives together here ok?)

Contains- Charlight, Small pet names and kisses!

⧼Start!⧽

Lights POV-

Charli has been acting strangely to me for a while...She's been ignoring me when i call her.. and other stuff!...

All i know she has been laying on her bed, hugging Chippy. I should really check on her... I got up from my bed, twisting my door knob open, making a tiny creak when i opened my door. I went to her place knocking softly at the door. "Charli? It's Light.." I mumbled, continuing to knock.

"Hey Light! Uhhh, what's up?" She smiled at me, opening her door. "May i come in?" I asked.
"Oh...Yes! Sure!!" She exclaimed, grabbing my hand, dragging me inside her room. Well that was so sudden. "So Light..Need- Anything?" She asked quickly and quietly. I nodded slowly, holding her shoulders.

"Yes."

Charli's POV-

"Yes." He replied, looking at me into his lavender eyes. Oh no..He can't know! It would break! "Now Charli." He started, moving closer to me. I felt a small connection between us. He really wants to know...oh no...

"Yes..?" I whispered, breaking the eye contact.

"Why are you so quiet around and more likey...Secretive around me?" He questioned. He knew?! I was keeping a secret!?..
"I will tell you tomorrow...Hah.." I made an excuse which was totally not tommorow....

"C'mon bae!" He pleaded. I couldn't help it! I've been hiding this for weeks!

"FINE, I WAS PLANNING A DATE AND SPEND TIME WITH YOU!" I yelled, making a large noise.

"Woah! Charli stay calm! The others would get startled..!" Light said, patting my head. He did seem interested for the date by his looks. "And...I will surprise you." I added since i spilled out the secret.

"Then let's have some sweet time before we do the date!" Light grinned, pushing our lips together.

He released, going for my cheeks this time. "You really look like a chimpmunk!" He giggled. "Oh shut up!" I rolled my eyes while my cheeks still formed into a so called "chimpmunk"

I kissed him this time, making him blush. "You're just extremely cute huh?" He said, making a grin for ear to ear. His smile was sure big, And he was just perfect! With the sweetest kisses to hugs and body language!