𝘾𝙪𝙥 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙚𝙖.🧡💛

MAJOR CONTENT WARNING: This Contains bloody moments (Alot of mentions about blood) and Psychopathic stuff 😔 so if you're sensitive to this content, please skip or Don't read it

🔪

Charli Woke up finding herself in Alex's room, full with blood splattered on the walls to the floor. Bloody notes with five words written: "I love Charli so much" scattered around the room.

She wasn't stuck or anything, she was just on her friends bloody, messy bed which was a living nightmare for her eyes to encounter. She heard muffled screaming through the other side of the room until it went silent...

Charli thought she was dreaming cause of this condition where everything seemed so unreal and unbelievable to happen. Every time she blinked and flashed her eyes left to right, seeing how dim the lighting was and fresh red blood as a poison apple caught her orange eye's attention. Let's agree that Red is a very attractive and beautiful color, but she couldn't handle the feeling that someone was murdered or killed...Or even worse!

Her friends always funnily joked how maybe the red liquid spilled around was just some ketchup or strawberry jam, but this scent of smell was different. It wasn't sweet, it didn't taste like any of those things that her friends mentioned. It tasted metallic and salty, it was kind of warm too not to mention, but she couldn't ignore how cold it was due to the temperature of the floor (she tasted blood that came from the floor)

It was truly someone's real blood, or it could be various types of blood from different people or maybe just anything.

And obviously. She wasn't dreaming at all. She attempted to open the door for her escape but of course, it was locked.

She turned back to one of the fallen papers with the note on it.

The words were written with a pink pen, hearts drawn obsessively all around it making it hard and chaotic for Charli to see the note clearly.

Plus-

Some blood already splattered and stained around it, so it could be "impossible" to read it.

The ginger haired girl with messy but soft and curly hair from her deep slumber, picked the paper up and wiped the blood out.

"She's mine. Only mine."

The note said in the most freakiest penmanship as it freaked Charli out. Her fear just seemed to grow more each time she read it again and again, traumatizing her majorly.

She muttered a quiet: "huh?" In response to the message.

She wondered and wondered again and again who wrote down that message and who that she she/he was talking about.

Realization hit Charli. She knew that Alex was the only one with the specific colored pen and only drew hearts like that. She wasn't sure if it was actually her but...She's in the blond girl's room all locked up, kept safe so nobody could get to her.

She knew that there was a murderer that maybe killed her friends and one of them is responsible for this serious crime. But why would the murder lock her up in her friends room?

Probably for other reasons. But she knew that whoever wrote these notes was the same person who tried to kill her friends.

The girl tried budging the door open again but it obviously couldn't work. There was no hope but just staying in the bloody room with lovesick messages scattered everywhere, tempting her to solve who this person was crazy for or obsessed with.

Which was totally not considered as love.

Charli halfly shouted a little help to see if somebody could at least hear her call from outside to inside.