○𝘼𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩🧡💜

For today's list: Charlight! Cuz this is my: comfort ship. Anyway this is a short scene, for charlight lovers this is for you i would be doing CHARLEX or SORVI later.

Hop in>>

Charli positioned her blanket closer to her, like from her neck to her legs but couldn't really reach for her little feet dangling all around. So she lowered the blanket to cover up her cold feet.

Yes it helped but her upper parts where getting frozen to ice. Oh god what made the temperature so cold? Charli kept on repeating that question on her head for several minutes, until she decided to figure it out scince she really just didn't like the feeling. Despite the small blanket that couldn't cover her whole body to keep warm, Light, her dear lovely boyfriend who was sleeping beside didn't feel anything?! What a surprise, the other's could be cold at the moment to. Well i mean she felt the cold air from her place to outside.

Light was sleeping so calmly, with a soft smile paced on his face, made Charli didn't want to wake up Light even though she desperately wanted to so she could cuddle up with Light and enjoy it that could make her doze asleep quickly.

Charli went outside her's and Lights room to feel the coldest and worst breeze of air welcome her.

Great. Now she's even colder than ever...A while after she heared something from outside, like drizzling...Rain? Did the rain start now or she never noticed scince after all she woke up from a deep slumber. She opened one of the nearest curtains to make sure if it was actually rain falling from the skye to the ground.

Well lets say it was raining, but worse of all it's the cause why the room and probably the others rooms are freezing. Because when Charli slowly placed her hand on the window, a power of coldness struck her like Superman's spank. (Lol..🥲)

She quickly as possible removed her hand from the harmful window, feeling a little better but didn't fix how cold it was.

"What kind of freaking rain is that?.." Charli finally spoke in a husky voice. Maybe because she never said anything throughout the searching on why it was cold that made her wake up and also and OBVIOUSLY just woke up.

She sighed knowing that she isn't god and can stop the rain to peacefully sleep and just returned to her cold. Dark. Quiet room with her sleepy boyfriend.

I guess she could just try to sleep but the obvious answer here is. No. She cannot stand the cold.

She slammed her self to the bed, making a small or maybe loud noise that actually woke up Light.

Terrified Charli, she went back to her usual place and acted like everything was okay, and sleeping peacefully.

Wow what a lie.

She closed her eyes faking her sleep and stayed cold as her skin got a little pale. She forgot to put on her blanket so when Light noticed her in this suspicious condition.

She knew Charli was suffering from the cold.

Though Light was starting to sense to freezing temperature of the room,and maybe cause he was sleeping he never felt anything. he didn't care and simply asked Charli if she was awake or not and that she should just tell him if she was cold.

Charli had two decisions if she should open up or struggle with the pain in the cold to avoid some embarrassment.

I mean it's her love, she should open up with him.

It was a kind of easy choice for Charli so she blinked her eyes open and explained everything to Light as he listened attentively though he still felt sleepy.

"Awh Charli, Love are you okay? Uhmm...How bout i cuddle with you to feel better?" Kindly asked Light, not waiting for the answer any more and just hugged Charli as she felt warmer.

"Well of course..." Smiled Charli.
It was perfect because it was just as she wanted but she still regretted what she did and woke up Light so she sincerely apologized to Light, giving him a kiss by colliding their lips together.

Light obviously forgave her and instead just ruffled and played with Charli's messy hair making it more messy as Charli slowly fell asleep on Light.

Light did a gentle smiled as he closed his eye's waiting for the tommorow to come....

♡✩♡

OH MY GOSH!! this is so HEARTWARMING IT JUST FILLS MY HEART WAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS AND SEE U IN THE NEXT STORY! I MIGHT BE POSTING KIND OF LATE BUT PLEASE FORGIVE ME BYEEE!!!🥰

Word count:
💌788💌