CHAPTER 2: SIGN OF THE ETERNAL LOVE

Well, before continuing the story! Let’s talk about…. Uh… What is love? An emotion? An illusion? Or a delusion? A rumour? A fairy tale which won’t exists in reality?
Well, there’re quite different opinions depends up on the experience and circumstance that a living being go through. Indeed this is pretty much fascinating subject that should be discussed, don’t you think? To know what is love or the ETERNAL LOVE, evidence is important to prove it’s existence. Let’s find out the answer by continuing the story…
                                                  Story continues…
Looking at the snowfall through window, Aayan slips to his past memories, where it all started….
A scene before 318 days from the current day. A Mercedes Benz 220b enters the Singhania Mansion, and two beautiful ladies get’s out from the car. The two ladies wearing a traditional Kurta Pyjama and a white Hijab hiding their hairs which boosts their beautiful appearance  . Suddenly a middle aged man arrives there to welcome the ladies, stands in front of them and greets them professionally  “Good evening Mam”, and signs the employee beside him to receive the keys from the ladies and drive the car to the parking area. The man continues his conversation, “I’m Harshad, Manager of Mr. Singhania and I hope you good journey till here”. One of the ladies speaks out “It was a nice experience. Thanks for asking us and I’m Rabia Kousar, personal assistant of Mis. Sulthana.” Another lady, standing beside Mis. Rabia compliments Mr. Harshad “It’s pleasure meeting you Sir and thanks for asking us, I’m Kainaz Sulthana” Harshad chuckle and invites them to the spacious living area which look’s like a Darbar hall of the King and instructs them “Mam, Take your seats and Mr. Singhania will be here soon. Till, what you love to have”. With excitation Rabia makes her mind to ask dessert, suddenly Mis. Shah stops her by asking “ Thanks for asking, we’re good” and picks up the water glass and signs Rabia to stay quiet. Suddenly, A voice comes from behind
Aayan: Good morning ladies and I heartly apologise for making you wait. Hmm… Goddess in white traditional outfit. Kainaz, which means Leader Women in Arabic.  The first lady to enter the business sector from Sulthana family, you’re just like your name. It’s an honour to meet you, Beautiful lady.
Kainaz stands up and turns around and constantly looking at the direction of the voice. It’s Aayan Singhania, A man of 6 feet high, combed Hairs, fair glowing skin, black shining eyes , thin beard, wearing a white shirt which is covered by grey suit and the shoe’s seems like a limited edition of the century. Overall, he’s handsome, smart, robust and precise person seems like king of the wealthy territory.
Kainaz: Don’t apologise Mr. Singhania, we just arrived here couple of minutes ago. I think I should be proud of myself now. Because, one of world’s best architect have done a brief research  about me. I’m impressed and surprised. I’m grateful for such an honour, Mr. Singhania. Even I did a little research on you.
Aayan: (Looking deeply in her eyes) Oh really!, Then I’m curious to your research.
Kainaz: (continuing the eye contact) “Aayan Singhania, born on 3rd December 1938 at Dehradun. Schooling at Colonel Brown Cambridge School. Higher studies at Cambridge University, England and now one of the best architect in world”
Aayan: (Looking at her eyes and getting closer to her face) Not one of the best, I’m only the best architect in the world. My designs are precise and it’s even impossible to copy them . However, I’m impressed by your research Mis. Sulthana. It’s first time for me to see a lady belong to Islamic race in the corporate world, pretty much fascinating.
Kainaz: (Keeping close) I’m an Engineer, Mr. Singhania. I’ve fought with my family for my freedom to utilize my knowledge for a good deed. Now, I’m here.
Aayan: (Stepping back) You’re a tough women. Congratulations Mis. Sulthana, You got my attention.  I hope this journey going to be interesting. Well, Take your seat Mis Sulthana and you too mam.
Kainaz: Thanks Mr. Singhania, I’m glad I got your attention. Fair, I’ve sent the project details. I hope you go through the file, We’re wating for your answer about our proposal. 
Aayan: I’ve studied the project details, I usually  check on the person’s confidence and mentality with who I’m signing the deal. I’m in, I’m signing this project.
Kainaz: I’m glad to hear that sir, Thanks for accepting our proposal. Then, from where we begin?
Aayan: We will begin with the surveying of the area on Wednesday, then only I can give you the estimation.
Kainaz: Uh… Well  Sure, let’s meet on Wednesday. It’s quite a beautiful conversation we had today, If you have any doubts you may call me anytime. I think, I should get going now..
Aayan: Allow me to escort you till there.
Harshad instructs the servant to bring the car to the entrance.
It seems like Aayan and Kainaz attracted by each other’s personalities, attitude and psychologically thinking about each other. Yet they are avoiding due to the perspective behind this meeting is professional.
The servant hand over the keys to Rabia. By looking at the car, Aayan compliments “A new Mercedes-Benz 220b, congratulations for the new car”.  With little smile on the face Kainaz asks “Seems, like you’re quite interested in cars”. With excitation, Aayan replies “Yeah, I do. I own three such cars parked in my garage. Any way let’s meet on Wednesday”.  Kainaz was speechless by Aayan’s reply, she choose to quietly sit in the car and in thought of concluding the conversation, she said “Have a nice day, Mr. Singhania”. But Aayan surprised her by saying “Mr. Singhania uh, too long to say for such a beautiful lady. Call me Aayan, there’s no require of being so respectful to me”. Kainaz was speechless again, she was staring at Aayan in surprise. Rabia starts the car and they leave from the Mansion.
Suddenly a hand tickles Aayan, Aayan pop out from his flirting mood and turn towards the direction of the hand “Uncle, It’s unfair. Your hand disturbed my romantic mood just like the transparent image over the water by a smooth touch”. Harshad replies to Aayan “Yeah, yeah.. That’s a serious mistake, but you shouldn’t forget that the lady belongs to Islamic race”.
Aayan: so what?
Harshad: What if Your flirting for fun leads to generate the serious feelings in her mind? And if it leads to misconception? Be aware of your actions Aayan.
Aayan: It’s the matter of time! Uncle, what’s wrong in the girl? She’s ambitious, courageous and  benevolent. I’m thinking of marrying her. I don’t have anything to deal with racism, She’s human and that’s enough for me.
Harshad: What?!
Aayan: Calm down, I was just kidding uncle (Chuckles). Barely I might be attracted to her personality and beauty and our thinking and perspective are quite identical. Nothing happens, Be cool. I’m heading out to inspect the library’s renovation, See u later.
At current day, Aayan comes out of his past and looking towards the Harshad and starts to regret “If I’d have listened to your words that day, I won’t be find regretting today”.

                                      Chapter 2 ends
Hello, my dear beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen. Here we back again, the last chapter is all about the past of Aayan and Kainaz’s life.  Well! as I remember, we were discussing about the ETERNAL LOVE, don’t we? Let’s consider the conversation between Aayan and Harshad, where Aayan confronts Harshad by mentioning “Barely attracted” and at the situation Aayan is regretting for not listening to Harshad’s warning. So, the basic sign of the eternal love is “ATTRACTION”.
Gently a persons cares about their special one when they are attractive, it might be physically or psychologically.
Let me give you quite transparent example to make you understand easily, A  person won’t tolerate complaints on their partner due to attraction over them. Now in deep, the person experienced some identical qualities which are quite similar  in between them. So when you claims a complaint on their favourite one, they disagree with the statement.
In common, attraction is the basic element influences the origin of the ETERNAL LOVE in everyone’s life.
Well, How many of you solved the riddle? if anybody figured out my name, kindly don’t share to others. Let them give it a shot. Here’s an another riddle, hope this time you might find out my name.
The riddle as follows:
“I’m not a friend or love of anyone, but I stays with everyone until their last day in this universe”.
In the next part of the story, we’ll discuss about the role of CONCERN in ETERNAL LOVE. Let’s take a short break.

                                                                   Story to be continued