CHAPTER 6: MOMENTS - II

Before continuing the story, here’s my last riddle for you to find my name
“I’m not a treasure, but I’m still precious
I’m not a money, but I can be spent
I’m not a ocean, even though  I don’t have end.. Tell me who am I?” hope this is the easiest riddle among all that I’ve proposed till now. If you still unable to figure out my name, don’t worry I’m going to reveal it in the final chapter any way.
                                                          Story continuous… 
A sunny morning, Aayan woke up and looks at the wall clock. It was showing 8.30 AM. By looking at the clock Aayan blinks his eyes “Holy shit! A bison scrolling in the clay” says to himself. He get’s up from the bed wears his royal gold satin night suit and head towards the hall below. On the way down, he stop himself in front of Kainaz’s room and looks for her and after looking deeply he ain’t noticed any sign of her presence. He moves inside and get frozen for a while looking at Kainaz standing at the balcony drying her wet hairs holding a furry towel in her right hand. It was the first time for Aayan to see her in without Hijab, where her free hairs are boosting the beauty of her appearance and such a stunning feeling that he never experienced.
He speaks in his mind “Kainaz! Such a heavenly creation and now I can’t give up on making her mine”. By nodding his head in silence and smiling to himself. Moves closer to her “A goddess at the balcony enjoying the green view, you’re in love with this, aren’t you?” he asks. Kainaz feels frozen by hearing the voice and turns around covering her hairs with the towel “Aayan! You startled me. Don’t you know gentlemen that you should knock before making entry inside? Huh?” she asks keeping gentle smile on her face.
“My bad! I’m sorry for that, it was my bad curiosity  made me to forget my manners. I assure you that it will never happen again” he says. Aayan looking into her eyes fires another flatter statement next to it “Trust me, whatever I saw that was much more fabulous than the view you were enjoying over there while drying your hairs holding a towel in your right hand just like a princess standing at balcony waiting for her prince to shows up” he said. Kainaz chuckles “Oh! Really? What do you think? Where might be my prince?” she teases him.
“Right in front of you my princess” he said by looking in to her ocean eyes and slowly removes the towel covering her hairs and takes the shawl from the dressing table “There’s no need to buckle up, Covering hairs from a wet cloth might cause cold” saying this he replaces the towel to shawl. “Get ready princess, we’ve two days left to enjoy” he says.
Aayan smiles at her and leaves the room and Kainaz was blushing by memorizing the moment they just had. They begins their journey with taking a drive and visits the fabulous places of Madras such as a drama theatre, river banks, British monuments and some ancient holy places. At the last day they were called to a Dawath organised from Aayan’s friend Havish Rayanna. After the Dawath Mr. Rayanna handovers the signed deal papers “It’s my pleasure to work with Sulthana Civil Works and hope you too enjoyed well in madras” He said.
Kainaz was surprised “He just said that we were invited for Dawath, I’m sorry I wasn’t aware that we’re working with you sir. Sulthana Constructions will be grateful for you and heartly inviting you to join us” she greets Mr. Rayanna.
Havish thanks her professionally and dominating Aayan “Don’t be worried about that, he want me to show the qualities of the person that I’m going to work with so he hided this thing from you. Hope you’ll have a prosperous journey ahead” he greets them and they both take leave and head towards the railway station. 
At 4.30 PM, the train left the madras station. Most of the VIP compartment were empty. Kainaz face was expressionless and she was lost in her thoughts. Aayan observes her face and thinks she might be tired and left her to rest but in fact she’s feeling insecure about the moments that she enjoyed with Aayan. On that night she had nothing for dinner and same thing continued for breakfast and she refused to have lunch too. Now Aayan felt that she’s suffering inside by hiding something. Aayan looks in to her eyes “Kainaz! Is everything okay? You ain’t had anything since last night” asked her. Kainaz get back to normal tone “I’m not feeling appetite. Well, Aayan can I ask you something?” she asks.
“Yeah, sure. Ask me anything” he says. “I’ve heard that you’ve had a multiple relationships till now, have your counted how many relationships you’ve been till now?” she asked him. Her tone was not casual this time while asking but still he answers to the question “Around 20 to 22, I guess so” he said. “After having multiple relationships, you haven’t been in love with any of them? You’re a passionate play boy” she said. Her expression was not normal, moreover her voice has trembling and her eyes were filled and holding them flowing. “How were your past relationships? I’m a bit curious to know” she asked.
Aayan sensing goosebumps by looking at her “They never had something that I’m looking for to accept them as my partner. But they’re quite entertaining chapters of my life.” He said. “You had got another entertaining chapter now, isn’t it? Mr. Playboy” saying that she chuckles indeed her eyes were filled. “Thank you for the heaven you showed me in little time Aayan and from tomorrow you’re Mr. Singhania and I’m as Mis. Sulthana. We had got our own roles to play” she said by avoiding eye contact with him looking at the train vent.
Aayan noticing here tear filled eyes “Let them flow Kainaz, don’t hold them back.” Kainaz’s eyes failed to hold those tears any further and she’s no condition to control the storm inside her heart. “I never had imagined that I’m going to get such fabulous moments in my life. Since my childhood studies, family and chaining our desires to safeguard Abbu’s respect in society. I don’t know how should I react to you being grateful for taking off those chains for a short period or regretting that I got feelings for you deep inside my heart.” She says.
Kainaz tries to get’s out of the room but Aayan hold’s her hand pulls her towards him “You’re not happy with those feelings, huh? All you’ve got is regrets?” he said by keeping close to her looking in to those tears filled eyes. “What’s that matter for a playboy? Just a entertaining chapter, nothing more than that” her voice left Aayan speechless for a minute.
Aayan pulls her more closer to him and wiping those tears from her cheeks “ You’ve that something that I’m looking for. Do you know what I was looking till now?” he asks her with constantly looking at her eyes.
Kainaz sense some secure in his question “What’s that I’ve that they don’t have?” she asks him. Aayan placing his forehead on her forehead and both closes their eyes “I never felt this before yet this is something I never sensed before. An unknown feeling to me that I never felt before and now I had  decided to give a name for that” he said. Kainaz exhales and holds his coat tightly “What’s that?” she asks.
“LOVE” he says. Both open their eyes and looking at each other Aayan holds her hands “I’m feeling this since the day we first met and at that time you were wearing a white Kurta with a golden embroidery at the edges and the white Hijab covering your hairs. At the second time I came personally to return the ring but the intention was only to see you and third time even you’re car had a minor issue but I signed the driver to lie so that we can spend some time together.  At last I planned this little trip so that I can make you understand that what I actually feel for you. When you said that love is nothing to do with races, it’s origin depends on emotions irrespective of class, race and colour which made me to lost all insecure feelings I had till now” he says.
Kainaz looking at him “Did you just proposed me? Aayan!” she asks. Aayan chuckles “I love you Kainaz” coming close to her “This is the answer for all your questions and I won’t force you to do anything. Take your time to answer” he says. Kainaz puts her head on his chest (chuckles) “If you would’ve said this thing over that bridge itself, there’s no need to proposing me in this VIP compartment. I hate you for doing this but at the same time I love you Aayan”. Both looks at each other and even in silence their eyes celebrating the moment both of them chuckles and Kainaz looking at his eyes “If we stay stick together like this, Ayaz will be here before we get married” she says. Aayan (chuckles) “Yeah, AYAZ….”
                  Chapter 6 ends here
Hmm… It’s quite lengthy chapter, isn’t it? However Chapter 6 had a fabulous ending yet this isn’t the ending of the story. Let’s discuss about our main subject “Moments”. Moments plays a crucial role in guiding one’s emotions. Our nature and emotions are proportional to moments that we go through in our life. Moments triggers one’s healthy emotions where even in bad situation we saw positive thoughts and if he had a bad moment it’s hard to get out of the blizzard (trauma) that created in one’s mind. Moments can be deal with the transparent mindset of visualizing situations in several dimensions. For example, what if Kainaz hided her feelings from Aayan by considering him as a playboy? This would’ve never happened, isn’t it? She make up her mindset to express herself to him, where eventually it created a opening for Aayan to speak his mind. But sometimes, using another dimension also won’t work in favour if the opposite one is narrow minded person even a good moment might turn into a bad moment within a blink of an eye. To avoid conflicts during moments one should diagnosis their ideas and mind to analyse the true colour of the reality. In so many cases people play victim without any fault due to those bad moments they have been through and moreover it’s very important to analyse before taking actions during bad moments as you can see if Kainaz ain’t thought of expressing herself, this would’ve been a end of the story for both of them. It’s up to us to decide that what action might supress the outcomes of the bad moments. A right action can turn a bad moment in to a good moment. Hope you all learn through experience with the time you’ve. Take a short break. I’ll continue the story shortly.