CHAPTER 5: CHOICES

Hey there (YAWNING....), you would've woke me up! It's been a while I slept. Well, how're you all? I hope you all are doing good. Uh... My bad, I apologize for such a long break without having any sense. PARDON! Well, today let's discuss about the most fascinating struggle in everyone's life. To be specific I'm talking about "CHOICE". In day to day life choices plays a major role in making our life, sometimes they might destroy one's life too. It's pretty confusing to make a choice between two or more options, isn't it? Sometimes it might accomplish a vivaciousness in one's life when the choice you make is correct, in another outcomes that if the choice that you made is incorrect then there'll be a consequence. For an example, consider the situation of Kainaz who's contemplating deeply inside her mind that the experience that she's going through. The situation given her choices such as accept the moment that she's spending with Aayan as love or ignore everything is just a part of overthinking. Yet in reality, how should we need to make a good choice? Well, I can give you a transparent theory about making choices. But to make you understand let me continue the story so that I can make you understand with a proper example. Let's continue our reading...

Story continuous.....

A survey has been performed and a report was made about the estimation of the project. The scene at SULTHANA CIVIL WORKS office, Aayan presents the project details to the board and the estimation is finalized. After the meeting Rafiq Sulthana asks Aayan to meet him in the cabin and they start walking towards the cabin.

Rafiq greets Aayan again "It's an honour to work with world's great architect, I'm glad that you accepted to join us". Aayan pays a gentle smile "Even it's an honour to me that I got an opportunity to work with Sulthana family, I'm grateful to you Mr. Sulthana".

Rafiq chuckles "Well, what're the next measures that you're planned to start the field work?" Rafiq ring a table bell to call the made and order him to deliver a message to Kainaz to get assemble in CEO's cabin. Aayan start to explain the next part of the project, meanwhile Rafiq stops him and asks him "Hold on, my daughter is accountable for this project too. So Whatever you want to say or explain! You can explain after Kainaz joins us".

Kainaz arrives there and notices that Aayan's eyes are looking at her with a attractive shine in them. She felt hard to look towards both of them because if she get lost in Aayan's eyes, it might made Mr. Sulthana uncomfortable at the moment. Kainaz looks at Mr. Sulthana and not displaying any miserable expression I her face that she was experiencing at the moment and asks "Ji Abbu, why did you called me?"

Rafiq look towards Aayan "Aayan is about to explain the next requirements and measures to start the field work. I called you here so that you should get transparency about the project, however you're the lead of this project." And asks Aayan " Aayan proceed!"

Aayan start to explain the measures "There are reinforcement bars to begin the field work, yet we need technical gadgets which're available at madras. I've a friend at madras who owns machinery there and I'll personally talk to him about this. All I want is someone who can play representative from the company". He says and a moment in a fraction of second Aayan and Kainaz looks each other where they get lost only for a second and get back to the situation. Kainaz makes sure that Mr. Sulthana caught them looking at each other and exhales by closing her eyes. Aayan observes Kainaz's action inconsistently and notices her beautiful eyes which feels like god's art and the lips which looks like a fresh cherry's and the hijab surrounded around her head makes her much more gorgeous. By observing that beauty Aayan says to himself in mind "What a Heavenly creation? I'm sure I'll be devotee of your beauty and benevolent behaviour which makes you infinitely attractive then other girls around me".

After contemplating for Decca minutes Rafiq sulthana says " Well, In that case Kainaz will be the representative from the company. I buy it that she is passionate about the project. What about you beta?" Indeed both Aayan and Kainaz were happy with that yet they pretend professionally in front of Rafiq Sulthana. However, they're happy about becoming each other's company, Yet they pretend like it doesn't matter. Rafiq instructs both about railway station which is at 3 hours distance and concludes the meeting "I trust you beta, Aayan you've experience being professional and I hope you'll teach my little princess about the professional life and mindset. Well, company is offering you both travelling and accommodation expenditure". He said.