𝖎, 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇, 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝖽 !!!

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜 — 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴, 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━

𝖎, 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇, 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝖽 !!!𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜 — 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴, 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎━━━━━━━━━━

      Amelia Du Pon, daughter of King Du Pon, was always an academic lady despite being forced into the stereotypes made of young women of her age. Her elder sister was to make her debut this courting season and being the eldest daughter of a king meant of her to be guaranteed the position of the season's diamond.

But it was none of Amelia's intention to let her sister's heart and hand be sold off to the highest bidder, none like that. The man had to earn it, be worth of the season's diamond. Amaira and Amelia entered the palace to greet the Queen Charlotte before they properly meet. The Queen, Amelia and Lady Danbury have quite a history. To sum it all up, Lady Danbury adores her and Queen Charlotte thinks off her as her daughter.

The two young girls entered through the palace doors to see the Queen waiting, expectantly. "Darling, Amelia" The Queen teared up at the name, for her late daughter had the same name. "Your Majesty" The two Du Pon siblings curtsied. "You two look absolutely marvellous" The Queen complimented the girls who bowed in return.

"Not as charming as you do, anyone could easily mistake you for my elder sister" Queen Charlotte chuckled. "You do have your way with words, I just hope your elder sister has your wits and humour" She turned towards the older Du Pon. "Dear Amy," The Queen started, her eyes getting more wet by the second. "I would like to have a word with you, in private"

"Of course" The Queen led her to a secluded guest room. "What is it you desire to discuss" Worry sparked in the young girl's dark brown eyes. "I have grown old and compliments won't be enough to cover it, dear. Not only physically, but mentally, too. The King, you are aware of his situation, he needs someone he can trust and someone to support him. I am afraid that I have no choice but to step down from the crown"

"But...but, you can't!" She exclaimed. "Amelia, dear. I'm not only a Queen but also a wife and a mother" She exaggerated the word 'wife'. "Who will be appointed as the new Queen? who will be present during the courting season? I have so many questions!" She grasped the Queen's hand. "My children will only ruin the country, and since your brother is taking charge of your country."

Amelia's eyes widened, she wasn't her child, she was her nephew. "It's a rule that you have to have my blood in you to rule, and you very much have it" The Queen wiped her tears. "What about your children, my cousins. I am only eighteen, I don't even know the people yet!" She exclaimed. "My sister is yet to be married, I am yet to be married!"

"That does not matter, as Queen, I have made my decision. My word is the law, and soon it will be yours" The Queen got up from her chair. "Now, would you care to join me and your sister for tea, discuss your coronation next week?" The Queen pulled open the door. "Next week, courting season's next week!" She shouted. "Well, I guess you'll be examining the girls to choose this season's diamond"