𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎, 𝖣𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝖽, 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝗒 !!!

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜 — 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴, 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
━━━━━━━━━━

𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎, 𝖣𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝖽, 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝗒 !!!𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜 — 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴, 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝━━━━━━━━━━

In only a day the new Queen got used to her work. The palace had never been so well decorated and lively as it was today. It was also the day she picked her diamond, which of course wasn't going to be hard. She took a seat on her throne, the maids stood beside her. "Lady Chang and her daughter, Olivia Chang" Two women walked into the room.

"Next" Her voice soft. Many participants went by, but only one she expected. And there she was, her sister entering the hall. "You look fabulous" She wasn't lying. "Thank you" The girl muttered, turning back around. "I chose my diamond, I want no more girls to irritate me" She called off the rest of the day.

The first hall of the season begun. Amelia had took her seat in her throne while plenty of men tried their shots with her sister, none of them interested her until one particular man made her acquaintance. "What's his name?" The Queen fixed her dress. "Lord Bellingham, I suggest you keep her away from him" The maid gulped.

"Make sure that my sister does not come in contact with this federal beast again" The Queen got up. "I am retiring back to my chambers" She got up and left the ballroom, no longer interested.