𝖛, 𝖲𝗈 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝖺 𝖿𝗈𝗈𝗅 !!!

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜 — 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴, 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━

𝖛, 𝖲𝗈 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝖺 𝖿𝗈𝗈𝗅 !!!𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜 — 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴, 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎━━━━━━━━━━

"Well, Dear Amelia, I assure you that Lady Whistledown won't tarnish anyone's reputation this time. Certainly not yours" The Queen took a sip of her tea. "Amaira, how would you feel if Amelia became a Queen" The younger girl almost choked on her tea. "Well, I would absolutely love that for her, she would become a spectacular ruler" Amaira playfully nudged her.

"Then I suppose you would be delighted to hear that Amelia will be taking my place as the next Queen of the United Kingdom" Amaira dropped her teacup, the hot liquid all over her gown. "Well, that's wonderful, I support you with your decision" Amaira got up. "When will she become Queen?" Amaira said pied her dress.

"The day before you be presented to the Queen" Amaira's jaw-dropped. "You will take the decision of who will become the season's diamond!" Amaira squealed. "That's amazing, I can't wait!" She cheerfully jumped. "See, your sister agrees" The Queen's gaze made Amelia force a small smile. "So, in three days I am to be Queen, wonderful" The blonde sarcastically reminded herself.

"Well, you have had the proper training so there is not much I can tell you, i will print the letters. Every important family of the country will be attending" The Queen rushed the plan and Amelia didn't even process past the point that she was going to step down from her position. "As you wish, your majesty"