𝖎𝖛, 𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝖨'𝗆 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 !!!

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜 — 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴, 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
━━━━━━━━━━

𝖎𝖛, 𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝖨'𝗆 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 !!!𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜 — 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴, 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛━━━━━━━━━━

The Bridgerton manor was full of joy, the youngest brother of the family had finally come of age to marry. After Anthony's marriage to Kate Sharma and Colin's marriage with Penelope Featherington, it was finally his turn. "I'm sure that you'll charm every lady there" Anthony encouraged his younger brother.

"Easy for you to say" He sassed. "Mother!" Daphne screamed, barging into the room. "What is it, Daphne?" Lady Bridgerton asked her eldest daughter. "Lady Whistledown" Penelope's eyes widened while Eloise got up from her seat. "She's back, back to ruin lives" The duchess exclaimed.

Lady Bridgerton stormed out of the room with the paper, not letting anyone else get a glimpse of the news. "Just before your debut as an eligible bachelor" Daphne pitied her younger brother. "I'm sure I'll still charm all the ladies" Gregory chuckled. "She's probably targeting you" Penelope said, indicating that the writer wasn't her, Eloise relaxed a bit.

"But what's the news?" Hyacinth asked. "Princess Amelia arrived, along with her sister who is attending the courting season" She motioned towards Gregory. "Princesses are not my type" He sassed. "Well, it's completely your choice" Eloise supported her brother. "What about the princess herself, the younger ones are easier" Anthony teased Kate. "No more news about her"