Chapter XVII

2 weeks later, Château de Callac

Shera was standing by the window in the main drawing room.

"Mr. Philip Graves ma'am," a man said. Shera walked towards him.

"Thank you for coming," Shera said, shaking the hand of Graves.

"I thought you would never talk to me after what happened," Graves said, Shera gestured to him to sit down, he does.

"Would you like coffee or tea?" She asked.

"Coffee is fine... Why did you call me here?" He said she poured him coffee.

"A favor" She said, taking a sip.

"What favor?" he asked.

"To be my spy in america" She said, there was a pause before he laugh.

"I can't"

"I think you want to... to protect your shadow, Shepard won't do that nor care bout them, I would" he paused at that moment.

"I heard, about the failed... transport" she smirked and took a sip. His face dropped.

"The whol-" he started before she stopped him

"Recording yes... you know what the Russians call me" She asked.

"Tsarina" He said, there was a long pause.

"The PMC's gave it to me... Shepard let your man die, I won't" she said.

"With all the illegal thing that he's doing, he will get caught, no matter what he thinks" She continued moving to sit next to him.

"Do you want to be on the winning side, or losing?... it's entirely your decision" she asked, standing up and starting to walk. He stood up a bit after she started walking.

"Your side, ma'am... I will work for you" he said, she turn to face him and almost smirk.

He's like a lose puppy, she thought. Forever waiting, impainted and relentless. Waiting for his master to come back. She wanted people who work for to be like that.

"My hand will be in contact with you" she said.

"For what?"

"Direct missions, right now get any useful information" she said.

"On what?"

"Mission, any blackmail... You work for the Luzars now, Thank you" He bowed his head and walked out.

Was she loyal to 141, Hell no. they were people she worked with. Loyalty and support are two very different things. In Shera's words, Every damn person in power plays a game of power, a game of Thrones if you will. And she intends to win, dominate it.

The end...

... for now

396 words

Author note:

There it is, the end of part I. This has been such an interesting journey and i'm happy it's over, well almost. I hope this unexpected final chapter is a little peek into part II. But I will leave you with this, the part II quote. To get you ready for it, since it will come (hopefully) by summertime

maybe like July because I live in new york and I have regents (if you don't live in new york, look it up) the first half of june.