-11-

Previous chapter -

The captain ripped his shirt off and started sucking his nipples before shouting " TELL ME ! BITCH OR ELSE I M GOING FUCK YOU'RE BRAINS OUT!", he screamed on top his lungs and reached for seonghwa's pants when the door bursted open.

Hongjoong was searching the unknown ship when he found many door on the lower deck of the ship. He walked away cautionly opened them slowly one by one and peaked inside only to find different rooms such as bedrooms and office. He sighed trying to calm his nerves as he walked over to the more decorated doors which had gold stuck to it. He scoffed and checked the doors before walking up to a door where he heard no sound. He shook his head in defeat and turned to walk away when he heard loud screams and threats.

Hongjoong's eyes widened when he heard a familiar voice. That's.... That's seonghwa!!! He rushed towards the door and twisted the door knob before he saw the horrible scence infront of him. His blood boiled at the moment he gripped the handle tightly as his knuckles turned white. He pushed the door open and speed walked towards the man. He grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him away from seonghwa. "I told in the first place lee jaewook to. Not. Touch.him!", hongjoong let out gritting his teeth and pulling jaewook by the collar throwing burning glares at the man who laughed like a maniac.

"Oh~ i didn't know the captain of the seven seas had a weakness", jaewook let out sarcasticly before laughing deeply poking on Hongjoong's chest by his finger. Hongjoong's veins in his neck and arms popped up at the extreme anger he was feeling. He threw jaewook on the floor and sat on top of him beating his up. Puching his face with extreme force as he just laughed and blood came out of his mouth and nose. Before hongjoong could kill him he heard a small voice.

"H-hongj-oong-ah",
That's when hongjoong let go of lifeless jaewook who probably died and turned to the bed as his eyes soften at the scene infront of him. His heart ached seeing his love of life in such a state he quickly went towards seonghwa pulling him into a hug who started sobbing uncontrollably. He held him in his arms like he would somehow disappear again like the last time. Hongjoong's shirt was cleanched in between seonghwa's hands as his tears fell on his shirt wetting it. Hongjoong didn't care as his heart filled with the warmest holding of his love in his arms.

Never in so many years of his life he had felt anything like that towards anyone. Even for his crew he always had a borderline of relationship but with seonghwa he felt something different. Something more than friendship. Something which made him happy and smile alot. Something lovely . "I m sorry seonghwa I m late", hongjoong breathed out. He felt relieved. "I m so sorry", he continued. "N-No hongjoong don't be sorry it's not your fault. I-i shouldn't have come out. I caused all the problems. I-i should be t-the one who needs to be sorry ", seonghwa said in a broken voice which hit hongjoong like a bullet in his heart. He shook his head before saying it was his fault. They stayed like that for a while enjoying each other's warmth of embrace.

Soon hongjoong took his leather sleeveless shirt off and covered seonghwa with it before picking him up and walked out of the room. He felt seonghwa wrapped his arms around his neck and smiled. When he walked towards the other side he saw his crew searching for him. As soon as wooyoung turned around his eyes widened before he shouted loudly. "LOOKK SEONGHWA IS SAFE ! HONGJOONG HYUNG HAS HIM!!", he said running towards the two males. He hugged seonghwa who let out a chain of cute giggles and continued to throw tantrums about how much he missed him. The others joined soon as they soon got on their own ship.

Hongjoong entered his room and placed seonghwa down on the bed and looked around trying to figure out how to treat his wounds. Seonghwa pointed towards the different boxes which hongjoong hurriedly brought towards him sitting on the chair besides him. Seonghwa groaned as he sat upright and took the herbs out putting them in the stone crusher which he barely grabbed but his wrists started acting up and he groaned in pain whimpering. Hongjoong grabbed the crusher and started crushing the herbs as he stared at seonghw if he is doing it correctly or not. He nodded in agreement and smiled as hongjoong felt warmth and butterflies mess with his stomach. He but his lip and looked down focusing on his job.

He placed the stone crusher in front of him and took some on his fingers before applying the paste on his wrists as seonghwa squirmed in pain but kept quiet as hongjoong finished. Hongjoong stood up and walked towards the door before he could open the door he turned towards seonghwa " i will get you something to eat please wait", he said and walked out as seonghwa laid back on the comfy bed staring at the wooden sealing. What's happening to me? Why am I feeling these things towards hongjoong? What are these feelings? What am I going to do? He thought to himself before shaking his head and closing his eyes before sighing. He needs to return soon or else he would go crazy. The door opened revealing hongjoong who has tray in his hand. He sat down on the same chair and placed the tray on the bed.

Seonghwa sat up and stared at the food then at Hongjoong and lastly at his wrists. Hongjoong understood the message before picking up the spoon and fed seonghwa slowly the rice and the soup. He waited until seonghwa finished all of it before standing up and accidentally or not accidentally patting his head and left the room as seonghwa wasn't able to question it. Hongjoong placed the tray in the kitchen and went to his office sitting there and when he remembered he patted seonghwa's hair he pulled his hair and silently screamed before throwing himself on the table all red. What's happening to me?!

-1308 words
- thank you all for your love and support. I can't believe that this book reached 1.14k reads . I love you all so much<3333. Please show support in my future books too!
- luv_yeonie