-20-

Woosan ahead!

As the ship sailed smoothly through the calm seas, a sense of peace settled over the crew. The danger had passed, and now they could focus on healing and rebuilding.

San and Wooyoung, always close, had become even more inseparable. They spent their days working side by side and their nights talking under the stars.

One evening, as the sun set in a blaze of colors, San and Wooyoung found themselves alone on the deck.

“You know,” San began, his voice thoughtful. “I’ve always admired your spirit, Wooyoung.”

Wooyoung turned to him, a playful smile on his lips. “Oh? What’s brought this on?”

San shrugged, a shy smile playing on his face. “I just… I’ve been thinking. About us. About how much you mean to me.”

Wooyoung’s eyes softened. “You mean a lot to me too, San.”

San took a deep breath, gathering his courage. “I love you, Wooyoung. I’ve loved you for a long time. I just never had the courage to say it.”

Wooyoung’s smile widened, his heart swelling with joy. “I love you too, San. I’ve been waiting for you to say that.”

San’s face lit up with happiness. He reached out, taking Wooyoung’s hand in his. “So, what now?”

Wooyoung leaned in, pressing a gentle kiss to San’s lips. “Now, we take it one day at a time. Together.”

---

The days passed in a blissful haze for San and Wooyoung. They found joy in the simple moments, whether it was working together on deck or sharing quiet conversations under the stars.

One evening, as they sat on the deck watching the sunset, Wooyoung rested his head on San’s shoulder.

“Do you think we’ll always be this happy?” Wooyoung asked softly.

San wrapped an arm around him, holding him close. “I think we will. As long as we’re together.”

Wooyoung smiled, his heart filled with love. “Then let’s make a promise. To always be there for each other, no matter what.”

San nodded, his eyes shining with determination. “I promise.”

And with that promise, they sealed their love, ready to face whatever the future held, as long as they had each other.

---

Their love deepened with each passing day, expressed in a myriad of ways. San found himself more attuned to Wooyoung’s needs, always ready with a comforting word or a helping hand. He would often bring Wooyoung small tokens, like a particularly beautiful shell or a piece of sea glass, treasures of the ocean to symbolize his growing affection.

Wooyoung, on his part, expressed his love through his actions. He would wake up early to prepare breakfast, knowing San loved a warm meal to start the day. In moments of quiet, he would weave stories of their future, painting vivid pictures of the life they would build together.

One night, under a canopy of stars, Wooyoung led San to a secluded part of the deck. There, he had laid out a small feast, lit by the soft glow of lanterns. “Surprise,” he said, his eyes twinkling.

San’s breath caught in his throat. “Wooyoung, this is amazing.”

“I wanted to do something special for you,” Wooyoung explained, guiding San to sit. “To show you how much you mean to me.”

They shared the meal, laughter and love filling the air. As the night deepened, Wooyoung pulled San into a slow dance, the gentle sway of the ship guiding their movements.

“I love you, San,” Wooyoung whispered as they danced, his lips brushing against San’s ear.

San tightened his hold, his heart overflowing with emotion. “I love you too, Wooyoung. More than words can say.”

---

As they faced the challenges of life at sea, their love only grew stronger. They supported each other through storms, both literal and metaphorical, always finding strength in their bond.

On a particularly stormy night, as the waves crashed against the ship, San and Wooyoung found themselves clinging to each other below deck. The fear in the air was palpable, but their love provided a beacon of hope.

“We’ll get through this,” San said, his voice steady despite the chaos around them.

Wooyoung nodded, his eyes filled with trust. “Together.”

And as the storm raged on, they held each other close, finding solace in their unwavering love.

---

Their love was a constant, a source of light in the darkest of times. It was in the way San’s eyes would search for Wooyoung the moment he woke up, and the way Wooyoung’s laughter would fill the air, a sound that brought joy to everyone around.

They shared dreams and fears, hopes and doubts, always finding comfort in each other. Their love was a promise, a commitment to face whatever came their way, hand in hand.

And so, as they sailed into the unknown, San and Wooyoung knew that as long as they had each other, they could weather any storm and cherish every moment of their journey together.

-904 words
-luv_yeonie
💁