-25-

The soft rays of the morning sun filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow across the room where Hongjoong and Seonghwa lay tangled in each other's embrace. As they stirred from their slumber, the world outside seemed to hold its breath, waiting for the first whispers of a new day.

Hongjoong's eyes fluttered open, greeted by the sight of Seonghwa's peaceful expression. With a tender smile, he brushed a stray strand of hair from Seonghwa's forehead, marveling at the beauty of the man he loved.

Seonghwa stirred, his lips curling into a sleepy smile as he felt Hongjoong's touch. "Good morning," he murmured, his voice husky with sleep.

"Good morning, my love," Hongjoong replied, pressing a gentle kiss to Seonghwa's lips. "Did you sleep well?"

Seonghwa nodded, snuggling closer to Hongjoong's warmth. "I always sleep better when you're by my side."

---

Their morning unfolded in a symphony of shared moments and whispered endearments. They savored the simple pleasure of breakfast together, exchanging smiles and stolen glances across the table as they planned their day ahead.

After breakfast, they took a leisurely stroll through the town, hand in hand, soaking in the sights and sounds of the bustling streets. They laughed at Seonghwa's mother's antics as she regaled them with stories of Seonghwa's childhood, her laughter echoing through the air like music.

As they wandered through the market, Hongjoong's hand brushed against Seonghwa's, sending a spark of electricity coursing through their veins. Their eyes met, and in that moment, the world around them seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them lost in each other's gaze.

---

As the afternoon sun reached its zenith, they found themselves back at their home, the air thick with anticipation and desire. With a knowing smile, Hongjoong took Seonghwa's hand and led him to their bedroom, where the soft light filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow over their entwined forms.

Their kisses grew more fervent, their touches more urgent as desire flared between them like a wildfire. Clothes were discarded in a frenzy of passion, forgotten in the heat of their need for each other.

Seonghwa's hands roamed over Hongjoong's body, memorizing every curve and contour as if for the first time. Hongjoong's breath hitched as Seonghwa's lips trailed fiery kisses along his neck, igniting a fire that burned hotter with each passing moment.

---

Their bodies moved together with a fluidity born of years of intimacy, each touch a symphony of ecstasy that left them breathless and yearning for more. Hongjoong traced patterns of desire across Seonghwa's skin, his fingertips leaving trails of fire in their wake.

Hongjoong-ah!" Seonghwa moaned

Seonghwa's moans filled the room, music to Hongjoong's ears as he surrendered himself completely to the pleasure coursing through his veins. Every touch, every kiss sent waves of bliss crashing over them, driving them higher and higher towards the pinnacle of ecstasy.

---

Hongjoong gently grabbed seonghwa's length in his hand and started pumping it as seonghwa arched his back whining. He licked his base gently pumping harder. A chain or half moans and curses left seonghwa's mouth as he gripped the sheets tightly. Before he could cum hongjoong stopped leaving the throbbing length as seonghwa squirmed underneath whimpering at the lose of touch. "H-hongj-oong-ah!", "mhm?" Hongjoong asked as he captured seonghwa's lips as they kissed him gently.

Hongjoong moved down his jaw leaving gentle kisses and sucked his neck leaving maroon marks all over his chest and neck. He left butterfly kisses on his stomach as a groan left seonghwa's mouth. Hongjoong took his finger and shoved it in seonghwa's mouth as he stared at his half opened eyes as seonghwa licked and sucked his finger. He pulled it out and pecked seonghwa gently and pushed his digit in as seonghwa arched his back overwhelmed by the sudden action Moaning continuosly as hongjoong thrusted in and out pulling it out and shoving it back again earning a loud squeak.

Hongjoong soon shoved 2 more digits in as seonghwa only let out small whimpers enjoying the of being manhandled by him. Soon he pulled out and gently kissed seonghwa." I m going to go in now ok?", hongjoong asked gently as seonghwa nodded gently his eyes staring at him. Hongjoong grabbed his length which was too big for the boy underneath him. He rubbed it on the rim of his entrance as seonghwa whined at the teasing. He slowly entered and placed his hands besides seonghwa's head pushing in as seonghwa pushed down to get some movement moaning in defeat. " Slow down baby", hongjoong whispered in his ear slowly thrusting into the said boy.

Seonghwa couldn't hold the feeling of being filled up as he let out high pitched moans and groans hugging hongjoong as he pressed his fingernails in the back muscles leaving angry red marks as hongjoong groaned at the pleasure thrusting harder in the moaning boy. "I-i am close agh~", hongjoong let out grabbing seonghwa's hips to get a better position. He didn't stop until cries left the older boy's mouth as tears rolled down his eyes. They both cummed together as they deep breathed in and out as hongjoong laid down besides the other boy. He turned towards the limp boy pulling in in top of himself as seonghwa cried out in pain.

"W-what are you doing joong?", seonghwa let out trying to stay straight sitting on the younger boy. "Ride me princess", seonghwa whimpered as he heard the words gently placing himself on Hongjoong's length rubbing gently before he sat gently on him fisting his hand as he fell in the younger boy's neck breathing heavily. He got up and thrusted as hongjoong threw his head back groaning loudly as he grabbed seonghwa's hips " good job princess let me help you", he let out breathy picking his hips up and thrusting into him as seonghwa leaned forward over his chest moaning in the cork of his neck crying in over pleasure. "I-i m Cumming joong please ah~", "cum for me princess", the three words were enough for seonghwa to burst into white strings of cum that covered his and hongjoong chest as he felt a warm feeling inside him. He laid there the only noise the deep breaths and heart beat was heard.

And as they lay entwined in each other's arms, spent and sated, they knew that their love would endure through every trial and tribulation, for it was a love forged in the fires of passion and tempered by the trials of life.

Together, they would face whatever the future held, knowing that as long as they had each other, they had everything they needed to conquer the world. For in each other's arms, they had found not only love but also solace, strength, and unwavering devotion. And in the quiet moments of the morning and the fiery intensity of their passion, they found a love that was truly eternal.

- 2567 words
-luv_yeonie
YALLL ITS DONE!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND WAITING OF THE CHAPTERS!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY COMMENTS YOU LEFT! IT HELPED AND INSPIRED ME TO WRITE MORE!!!! ILYSM!!!! I WILL MEET YOU IN MY NEXT BOOK!!!!
if you wanna talk please message me on @ blur.writes on Instagram 💗💕