3

Harry

"Hey, Jordan..." I say slyly to my sister

"What do you want Harold?" She questions with annoyance in hwer voice.

"DANIELLE GOT ENGAGED!" I scream. I look over to Jordan she takes a deep breath and then

"AHHHHHHHH! OMG! OMG! IM NE--" she trails off in the end. Hmm.

Ding dong

I open the door and let the boys (plus girl) in.

Danni

I am marrying Liam Payne. I wonder who's next?...

Jordan

When Danielle comes into the room we when up to each other hugged and spun around in circles while screaming. Best friends!

"Eleanor! Hi...um I didn't know you were coming, after all this is the tour bus, but its fine!" I say awkwardly.

"Umm J why don't you invite Jacob!" Louis suggest. Then the bell went off.

Ding a dong

"Jacob hi!" I smile at my boyfriend.

"Hey bitch." He says while slapping my ass.

"Ummm..."

Jacob sits down near Eleanor, and the rest of the guys are in the couch. I go back to the cabin with the rooms, and I go through my stuff with Danni.

We could listen to everyone. We hear a muffled Eleanor say "I need to go to the loo." A while after Jacob says he's going to find me.

Danni and I are quiet through the whole thing. We see them sitting in the bed together. "I'm going to leave right now. Same time pleasure me." She then walk off. Soon enough Jacob goes back.

I look at Danielle. "What?"

"I don't know Jordan, we can't assume let's go back."

We head off to the lounge area. Eleanor and Jacob left. When their cars drive off i tell the boys what I hear.

They all called me a liar except Louis, "I believe her did you notice how in the beach they were the only ones missing!?"

All the boys nodded we also agreed on asking Eleanor if this was true.

"Oh Jordan, mom asked if you wanted to talk to Gemma later, she misses you." Harry told me.

"Mom or Gemma?" I ask confused.

"Both." I sigh and go to my bunk.

(A/N Jordan has a bottom bunk and uses the top for storage, Louis bunk is next to hers...what a coincidence)

I text Gemma to call me...yep.

Ring ring ring your sister is calling

I pick up and I hear her voice

G: "Jordan?"

J: "Y-yes?"

G: "Omg you are with Harry?! I heard you are going with them in the bus! And you guys are leaving Dancaster right! When can you come visit? Now that you are in the UK!"

J: "Gemma! We are going to stop by my Family's grave, well I am I think Harry's going but I'm not sure, and later in the tour we can visit!"

G: "Are you sure you wanna go Jordan? I mean we haven't found the killer behind your family's death. You are the only one they haven't killed w-what if they get you?" When Gemma says this I hear her voice crack.

J: "I'll be fine...I hope. And Gem, has it ever occurred to you there is a reason I had my family buried in the UK and not America! Because if I do die the people I love the most can be with me, my blood family...You...the boys and umm Mom."

She sighs

G: "I guess you are right...how is you relationship with Louis going?" She teases

L: "Hah! I wish El is with him, I'm dating Jacob."

G: "Jerk Jacob? He broke your heart. And he hit me."

J: "Gemma please I'm gonna cry, he was a Butt in the hole but he changed."

G: "Jordan I find it very funny that he 'changed' when you became a celebrity."

J: "I-i can you just pass me Mom!"

My conversation with Mom was quick the usual 'I love you' and 'take care be safe' uggh at least I have a family.

I went to the lounge area. "I'm bored!! I wanna see my blood-mom and my blood-dad and my blood-brother and my blood-granpa and my blood-grandmda and my blood-cousins and my blo-"

I was cut off by a screaming Paul saying "SHUT UP NOBODY CARES WE WILL BE THERE SOON!"

Tears got in my eye and went to my 'room'. I closed the curtain. "He's right nobody cares...how silly of me...nobody loves me either." I mummble. I hear footsteps and then my curtain opens to reveal Louis.

"I love you."

He hugs me and we stay like that for the rest of the night. We may not be dating but at least he loves me. At least he remembered what happens yesterday. At least I have him.